Introducing Ambr® 15 Cell Culture
Ambr® 15 Cell Culture is a high throughput, automated bioreactor system for 24 or 48 parallel cultivations at the 10 –15 mL microbioreactor scale.
Offering new functionality, a high level of flexibility and improved performance the Generation 2 system is ideally suited for applications including;
- Clone selection
- Media and feed development
- Early stage process optimization
- Screening under perfusion mimic conditions
Ambr® 15 Cell Culture Generation 2 System Features
Ambr® 15 is the industry standard microbioreactor system implemented in laboratories worldwide. It offers cost-effective experimentation by saving on facility space, capital, labour, media, and consumables. Integrated metabolite analysis fast tracks implementation of Quality by Design (QbD) principles.
- New Flexible Deck layout
- New Expanded Tip Bin capacity
- New Liquid Handler capability
- New Culture Station design
- New Rapid Vessel Drain functionality
- New Clone Selection Software Application
Ambr® 15 Cell Culture Generation 2 System Tour
Ambr® 15 Cell Culture Vessel Tour
Ambr® 15 Microbioreactor Vessel
Mimics the characteristics of lab-scale bioreactors to enable optimal cell growth, productivity and product quality:
- 10 – 15 mL microbioreactor working volumes
- Single-use pH and DO sensors
- Integrated pitched blade impeller
- Port for liquid additions and for sampling
- Available with sparge tube for gassing into impeller mixing zone, or without for headspace gassing
- Available with temperature compensation for lower temperature applications, experiments below 33°C
The image above shows the standard vessel, other variations are available.
Ambr® 15 Cell Culture + Ambr® Analysis Module
The Ambr® Analysis Module enables automated pH measurement, both for initial microbioreactor pH sensor calibration and subsequent in-process checks; improving pH control and culture performance.
Learn More About the Analysis Module
Ambr® 15 is compatible with many other analyzers.