ambr® clone selection powered by Umetrics®
Software for Consistent Screening and Ranking
ambr® clone selection is a new standalone software application for use with data from ambr® systems to simplify the workflow for cell line screening and ranking.
It can be used in:
- Cell | strain selection
- Media and feed screening applications
Users define the selection criteria such as cell density, product titer, and key product quality attributes and assign priority weightings in order to screen and rank clones. The application uses a unique multivariable desirability assessment feature for clone ranking.
Benefits of ambr® clone selection Software
- Automation of the clone selection process improves speed and consistency
- Selection criteria profiles can be stored and shared
- Report is generated to record selection criteria and details
- Maximizes use of data
- Offers option to re-evaluate at any time
- Flexibility to be used with data from ambr® 15 and ambr® 250 for a range of screening applications