Automated, High Throughput Sample Prep of mAb-Expressing Cell Cultures
Cell line, and early process development using Ambr® 15 produces between 24 - 48 parallel cell line cultivations of 5-15mL samples. Preparing these samples for CQA analysis is a multi-step, labor-intensive and error-prone process that drains resources.
StreamLink® CC 15 is the first automated, high throughput system that simplifies the preparation of 5-15mL mAb cell culture samples. The one-step clarification and purification process accelerates sample prep while maintaining quality through automated, optimized protocols.
Fully automated, repeatable, high throughput processes with error recovery ensures high-quality mAb sample preparation from cell culture.
Clarifies and purifies mAbs samples, delivering 24 samples for CQA analysis in 2 hours, 48 samples in 4 hours.
The all-in-one benchtop screening system introduces integrated mAbs sample preparation, saving space, simplifying workflows and saving time.
Fully compatible with Ambr® 15 bioreactors or any suspension cell culture, streamlining protein clarification and purification for CQA testing.
Walk-Away Upstream Sample Prep Process
The fully automated, reproducible, high throughput processes based on optimized protocols ensures quality, which combined with integrated error recovery, makes upstream mAb sample preparation a “walk-away” process requiring minimal operator intervention.
Automation reduces operating time by 45% and hands-on time by 30%.
Overview of the StreamLink® CC 15
Automated process to clarify and/or purify 24 mAb-expressing cell culture samples in 2 hours.
Click the signs to learn more about how the StreamLink® CC 15, an all-in-one benchtop screening system that simplifies workflows, through the reduction of operator error and sample variation, thereby streamlining monoclonal antibodies sample preparation for CQA analysis.
StreamLink® CC 15 System Benefits
Automated “Walk Away” Upstream Sample Prep Process
- Leverage automation for a fully walkaway process.
- Automation introduces reproducibly with the robotic liquid pipettor.
- Reduce operating time by 45% and hands-on time by 30%.
- Built-in error recovery to reduce errors and downtime.
- Detailed data recording and auditing for extended data analysis capabilities
Single-step Clarification and Purification Streamlines mAb Sample Prep
- Streamline clarification and purification into a single process for maximum efficiency when processing low volume samples (5-15 mL).
- Predefined templates to simplify process definition.
- Simple but flexible with process selection user-customisable parameters.
- Easy-to-use wizard-style setup on an interactive touchscreen and for intuitive navigation.
Compatible High Throughput Technology
- Prepare mAb samples from Ambr® 15 or any other suspension cell culture.
- Introduce small-scale technology and benchtop design to streamline workflows.
- Ambr® 15 specific labware and data transfer
- System capacity 48 bioreactor samples designed for Ambr® 15
All-in-One Benchtop System - More Functionality in Less Space
- Save lab space with a single all–in-one benchtop system.
- Eliminate need the need for centrifugation, filtration, and chromatography systems.
- Remove fluid management requirements with customizable labware in a single system.
- Proven consumable performance with the Sartoclear® Disc and Sartobind® Rapid A Nano
StreamLink® CC 15 Sample Prep Flexibility
The StreamLink® CC 15 process template can be modified to support a range of applications. Clarification and purification can be selected to run separately or combined. Define parameters such as pressure limits and flow rates to meet the requirements of different cell lines and mAbs.