Lab Filtration & Purification
Sartorius Filtration: Better By Design
For over 140 years Sartorius has been using science to create solutions for our customers. The Sartorius Lab Filtration portfolio, whether it is simple filter papers or microporous membranes, to the latest innovation in filtration devices, ultrafiltration units, or protein or DNA purification devices each demonstrates Sartorius’ commitment to using the best in science and engineering design to provide a product range that not only satisfies most every need, but does so with the ease, performance, quality and consistency that scientists demand today.
HPLC Clarification made EASY!
The power of simplicity
- Clarify up to 8 samples simultaneously in seconds!
- Use just your palm to power!
- Versatile: operates low sample volumes with minimal sample loss and maximum compatibility
Simply Faster, Simply Better
Fastest to concentrate, highest recoveries
- Unrivaled high flow rates due to unique inter-membrane narrow channel
- Optimal sample recovery with angular design of the dead-stop pocket
- 100% chemical resistance to 2N sodium hydroxide allows for endotoxin removal
Learn more about Vivaspin® Turbo 15
Learn more about Vivaspin® Turbo 4
Optimize your HPLC sample preparation for higher analytical accuracy
Your HPLC results can only be as good as the quality of your sample preparation. Using Sartorius products to prepare samples for HPLC prevents the usual problems from occurring:
- No blockage of your HPLC column
- Higher sensitivity of your HPLC column
- Higher accuracy
- Fewer false-positive peaks
- Less background noise
- No leachables