Minisart® Syringe Filters: The Easy Choice – Clean and Safe
For sterilization of liquids, sterile filtration with Minisart® syringe filters is the optimal solution. They remove all microorganisms and particles reliably, without any influence of their ingredients, due to adsorption or decomposition. Beyond the sterility of pharmaceutical products, the absence of particles or dead microorganisms, which may release pyrogens, is very important. For optimal filtration of liquids, our syringe filters provide high flow rates and low adsorption characteristics.
- Reliaby remove of all microorganisms and particles from liquids or gases
- Low impact, free of leachables and exractables
- Industry leading fast flow rates and low adsorption characteristics
Push it to the Limit! Multiple sizes, materials & uses, customized solutions
Minisart® Syringe Filters: The industry leading syringe filter - turning science into solutions
Sartorius offers Minisart® syringe filters for a wide range of applications, including sterile filtration. Our filters are clean and safe as they are almost free of leachables and exractables and ultralow absorption properties. Our Minisart® filters with a housing made of acrylic (MBS) are the perfect choice for sterile filtration and clarification of additives, buffers, reagents, drugs and gases.
- Sterilization by filtration is the fastest solution for bacterial cell removal
- Ready-to-use pre-sterilized and single-packed units
- Non-sterile versions suitable for assemblies and subsequent sterilization
Tissue culture media need a good Clean? Clean it up Fast & Safe!
Sartolab® RF | BT Filter Systems for aqueous & biological fluids
Sartolab® Disposable Sterile Filter Systems and Bottle Top Filters are designed for the vacuum filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions. The Sartolab® disposable 150 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL and 1000 mL bottles are designed as storage containers for sterile media, buffers, or other aqueous solutions.
- 0.22 μm Polyethersulfone filters
- 0.45 µm Cellulose acetate filters
- Very low protein binding
- Low extractables
- Fast flow rates
Feeling the pressure to be sterilize fast? Pressurize it! Only with Sartolab® P 20 and Sartolab® P 20 Plus sterile filtration systems
The new way for fast sterile filtration of aqueous liquids & cell culture media
Ready-to-use pressure filtration unit for sterile filtration of media and aqueous solutions in batches ranging from 100 ml to 5 liters. For media that contain sera and difficult-to-filter solutions, a Sartolab® P20 Plus unit with an incorporated prefilter is also available.
- Versatile: With or without binder-free glass fiber prefilter & choice of inlet connector, hose barb or luer lock.
- Safe & Clean: Surfactant-free cellulose acetate membrane filter; Outlet side with protective filling bell.
- Safe & Fast: Polyethersulfone membrane filter; Broader chemical compatibility.
- Large & Fast: Polyethersulfone membrane filter with broader chemical compatibility 20 cm2 filter area, optimal flow path and automatic venting.