Laboratory Filtration and Purification Devices
For over 140 years Sartorius has been using science to create solutions for our customers. The Sartorius Lab Filtration portfolio, whether it is simple filter papers or microporous membranes, to the latest innovation in filtration devices, ultrafiltration units, or protein or DNA purification devices each demonstrates Sartorius’ commitment to using the best in science and engineering design to provide a product range that not only satisfies most every need, but does so with the ease, performance, quality and consistency that scientists demand today.
Technical Cleanliness - Filters and more for your particle analysis
Control your Cleaning Process
The control of parts and compenents regarding their particle contamination is essential for a reliable and durable performance of many technical systems. Especially ISO 16232 and VDA 19 provide an important guidance for the analysis of residual dirt.
Sartorius offers a wide range of products to support your filtration work and gravimetric analysis:
- A wide range of filter materials (Cellulose Nitrate, Cellulose Acetate and PTFE), pore sizes and diameters
- High precision Balances
- Made to measure filtration accessories to optimize your Cleanliness analysis.
Pre-heated Quartz Microfiber Filters Grade Q3400
Pure and stable emission monitoring at high temperatures
Sartorius Quarz microfiber pre-heated filters, grade Q3400, are made of high-purity quartz microfibers without addition of glass microfibers or binding agents. Typical applications are air pollution monitoring (acc. US EPA PM10) and analysis of hot and acidic gases.
- High-purity filters with the lowest trace metal values
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Excellent weight and dimensional stability
- Biologically inert
Technical Cleanliness: Filters, Balances and Accessories for Your Particle Analysis
In many cases, the absence of critical particles is decisive for the reliable performance and durability of a technical system. This is why analysis of the cleanliness of components is of crucial importance. Sartorius as a leading supplier of laboratory equipment offers filtration and weighing products that meet even the most demanding requirements of cleanliness analysis.
Air and gas Particle Monitoring even at high temperatures
Binder-free glass microfiber filters
- Combination of fast flow rates and high load capacity
- Retention of very fine particles
- Biologically inert und resistant to most chemicals and withstand temperatures upt to 500 °C (grade 550-HA up to 550°)
Strengthen your Air and Gas Monitoring
Glass Microfibre Filters for gravimetric and particle analysis
Glass microfiber filters with binder are excellent for air and gas monitoring, emission testing, and smoke measurement.
- The synthetic binders used make them either hydrophobic or hydrophilic
- Made for tough filtration situations with 100% borosilicate spun glass construction
- Temperature resistant up to 180° (Grade MG 161 up to 500°C)
Vacuum filter holders - the perfect accessory to keep your particles on the filter
Glass Filter Holders - 30 mL and 250 mL - for Particle Counting
Sartorius supplies two compact vacuum glass filter holders for easy particulate analysis.
- Available in the most common sizes
- Stainless steel adapters available
- Reusable, sterilizable, easy to clean
Sartorius Polycarbonate Track-Etched (PC-TEM) Membranes
Track-etch technology, the cutting edge in particle analysis!
White and hydrophilic polycarbonate track-etched membranes are manufactured from high grade polycarbonate film. The etching allows their capillary pore structure to be uniform and precise. Applications include inert particulate analysis like asbestos, but also epifluorescence microscopy because of their excellent low background noise characteristics.
- Specialized track-etched technology membranes
- Highly precise pore sizes
- Excellent optical visibility
- Available in two pore sizes and multiple diameters