The Sartorius laboratory filtration products are engineered to support you with all your filtration challenges. Benefit from the Sartorius quality: ISO9001 and ISO14001 compliance for exceptional product quality, performance and product uniformity that is critical for your continued success. Filter nearly everything from air, to aqueous, to caustic solvents.
90 years of filter membrane expertise — the membrane standard since 1929.
- Highest quality standards and manufacturing know-how
- Variety of membrane materials
- Good chemical compatibility and low extractables
Glass & quartz microfiber filters
The crystal clear choice for exacting depth filters needs
- Especially suitable for extremes & highest purity applications
- Fast flow rates & high particle loading capacities
- Widest working temperature range, with temperatures up to 900°C
Superior filter papers with plain or creped structure to cover all needs — a perfect filter paper for almost every kind of filtration or absorption applications.
- Guaranteed high product performance and quality
- Product range covering many applications in the laboratories
- Multiple formats and sizes
Filtration equipment that is designed to last and makes our filters a joy to use.
- Either for vacuum, pressure or in-line filtration
- Made of glass, stainless steel, polycarbonate of PTFE materials to resist even aggressive solutions
- For wide range of volumes and different filter diameters
Superior paper, superior blots, superb results, only with Sartorius.
- Blotting papers made of high-purity cotton linters for uniform buffer flow and resulting blots
- CN membranes made of pure nitrocellulose and produce excellent signal-to-noise blotting results
- Superior binding capacity and low brittleness