Single Cell and Colony Picking: On-Demand Expert Resources
The CellCelector platform is a unique and fully automated cell imaging and picking system developed for detection, selection and isolation of single cells, clusters, spheroids, and organoids as well as single-cell clones and adherent colonies.
Gain expert insight to leverage the full breadth of CellCelector applications including cell line development, single cell isolation, stem cell research, and more.
Featured Cell Selection and Retrieval Resources
Publications and External Links
The versatility of the CellCelector Flex has been already been documented in numerous publications across many different research fields. The menu below highlights a small number of open access publications. Links to further publications and protocols can be provided by requesting additional literature below.
- Cellcelector As A Platform In Isolating Primary B Cells For Antibody Discovery
- An Automated Fluorescence-Based Method to Isolate Bone Marrow-Derived Plasma Cells from Rhesus Macaques Using SIVmac239 SOSIP.664
- Fluorescent Labeling in Semi-Solid Medium for Selection of Mammalian Cell Secreting High-Levels of Recombinant Proteins
- Implementing Microwell Slides for Detection and Isolation of Single Circulating Tumor Cells from Complex Cell Suspensions
- Capture and Detection of Circulating Glioma Cells Using the Recombinant VAR2CSA Malaria Protei
- Diagnostic Leukapheresis Enables Reliable Transcriptomic Profiling of Single Circulating Tumor Cells to Characterize Inter-Cellular Heterogeneity in Terms of Endocrine Resistance
- Multiplexing clonality: combining RGB marking and genetic barcoding
- Single-cell transcriptomics reveal the dynamic of haematopoietic stem cell production in the aorta | Nature Communications
- Myocyte-specific enhancer factor 2c triggers transdifferentiation of adipose tissue-derived stromal cells into spontaneously beating cardiomyocyte-like cells