Introducing ambr® 15 cell culture
ambr® 15 cell culture is a high throughput, automated bioreactor system for 24 or 48 parallel cultivations at the 10 –15 mL microbioreactor scale.
Offering new functionality, a high level of flexibility and improved performance the Generation 2 system is ideally suited for applications including;
- Clone selection
- Media and feed development
- Early stage process optimization
- Screening under perfusion mimic conditions
ambr® 15 cell culture Generation 2 System Features
ambr® 15 is the industry standard microbioreactor system implemented in laboratories world wide. It offers cost effective experimentation by saving on facility space, capital, labour, media and consumables. Integrated metabolite analysis fast tracks implementation of Quality by Design (QbD) principles.
- New Flexible Deck layout
- New Expanded Tip Bin capacity
- New Liquid Handler capability
- New Culture Station design
- New Rapid Vessel Drain functionality
- New Clone Selection Software Application
ambr® 15 cell culture Generation 2 System Tour
ambr® 15 cell culture Vessel Tour
ambr® 15 Microbioreactor Vessel
Mimics the characteristics of lab scale bioreactors to enable optimal cell growth, productivity and product quality:
- 10 – 15 mL microbioreactor working volumes
- Single-use pH and DO sensors
- Integrated pitched blade impeller
- Port for liquid additions and for sampling
- Available with sparge tube for gassing into impeller mixing zone, or without for headspace gassing
- Available with temperature compensation for lower temperature applications, experiments below 33°C
The image above shows the standard vessel, other variations are available.
ambr® 15 cell culture + ambr® analysis module
The ambr® analysis module enables automated pH measurement, both for initial microbioreactor pH sensor calibration and subsequent in-process checks; improving pH control and culture performance. Learn more about the analysis module.
ambr® 15 is compatible with many other analyzers.