FlexiBulk Tip Packs
New Tip Packaging Concept for Enhanced Usability of Bulk Tips
The FlexiBulk concept is a completely new approach to packing tips - something that has not been seen on the market before. This pack combines the low cost of bulk tips with saving space, improving usability and securing tip purity. Compared to traditional bulk packages, the stacked tip configuration offers you the following advantages:
- Reduces up to 40% on pack volume
- Cuts packaging waste by nearly 50%
- Provides quick “pick & place” convenience for loading tips into tip racks or attachment to pipettes right out of the pack
- Ensures tip purity with lot-specific certificates
Features & Benefits
Save valuable space
The orderly arrangement of tips allows the FlexiBulk tip packs to be approximately 40% smaller than conventional bulk tip cartons, where tips are packed in random order. As a result, FlexiBulk gives you more space on your workbench. In addition the compact size reduces transportation costs and carbon emission load on the environment.
Save time and effort
The well-organized FlexiBulk pack makes tip picking quicker and more convenient. You can pick a tip individually, for attaching directly to a pipette, or grab a handful for filling a tip rack. As a result, FlexiBulk enables you to save as much as 20% of the time it normally takes you to load tips into racks from randomly packed bulk packages.
Reduce the amount of waste
FlexiBulk reduces packaging waste by nearly 50% in comparison with a regular bulk carton with a plastic bag inside. How? FlexiBulk is small-sized and made of durable PET (polyethylene terephthalate) material that can be used and stacked as is – without any outer cardboard box needed. The environmentally friendly PET packs are also 100% suitable to be used as energy waste.
Minimize the risk of contamination
Each manufactured lot of tips is certified as free of RNase, DNase and endotoxins. Tips are manufactured under ISO Class 8 cleanroom conditions. The lid provides an airtight seal during transport and storage for secured purity. The lid is easy to close between uses to protect the tips from dust.
Optifit Tips in FlexiBulk Packs
The tips in FlexiBulk packs are of the same high quality as the other Sartorius Optifit Tips available in tip racks and refill packages. Optifit Tips provide the following advantages:
- Perfect fit and seal with Sartorius pipettes to ensure the highest possible accuracy and precision
- Ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection enabled by the Optiload feature in Sartorius Picus® NxT, Picus®, eLINE®, mLINE® and Proline® Plus pipettes
- Compatibility with most other pipette brands
- Materials, including the FlexiBulk PET pack, 100% suitable to be used as energy waste
- Compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 quality standards
Optifit Tips, FlexiBulk
|Order Code||Volume Range (μl)||Length (mm)||Purity Level||Quantity (tips)|
|LH-B790204||0,5-200||51||Free of RNase, DNase and endotoxins||960|
|LH-B790354||5-350||54||Free of RNase, DNase and endotoxins||960|
|LH-B791004||10-1000||71,5||Free of RNase, DNase and endotoxins||480|
|LH-B791024*||10-1000 WB||68,5||Free of RNase, DNase and endotoxins||480|
|LH-B791204||50-1200||71,5||Free of RNase, DNase and endotoxins||480|
* Tip with a wide bore/opening for better dispensing of difficult samples, such as viscous liquids.
Optifit Tips, Standard Bulk Packages
The Optifit Tip volumes of 10 μl, 5 ml and 10 ml are available in standard bulk packages.
|Order Code||Volume Range||Length (mm)||Purity Level||Quantity (tips)|