How to Set up a Pipetting Quality Control Program for Your Lab
Calibration, maintenance, and regular control of tools are essential to ensure the highest quality standards of laboratory work. For pipettes, the best practice would be to do calibration and maintenance according to the manufacturer’s recommendations at least annually or biannually, as well as implement a program for regular testing of pipette performance during use and between calibration intervals.
This practical guide outlines the requirements for an in-lab testing program as well as for professional calibration and maintenance services.
- Document type: Guide
- Pages: 4
- Read time: 8 minutes
- Last updated: September 2018
- Requirements for in-lab testing routine.
- Calibration and maintenance program for pipettes.
- Best practices for setting up the pipetting quality control program.
This Resource is Designed for:
- Lab Researchers and Managers
- Clinical Assistant
- Application Specialist
- Life Science Research
- Applied Industries
- Quality Control & Testing