Now is the time to trade in your old pipettes for the most ergonomic electronic or mechanical pipettes available. Protect your hands from strain and improve your experiment reproducibility – all while receiving up to 40% off with your trade-in. Sartorius will collect and recycle your old pipettes according to local regulations for free.
- Up to 40% Discount on Pipette Products with Trade-In
- Use Promo Code: LLHTD00171
Tacta® makes pipetting effortless and safe while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
- Ergonomic handle for superior comfort
- Low pipetting and tip-ejection force
- Unique Sartorius Optilock system
- Large, clear, user-facing volume display
- Easy to clean and fully autoclavable
Proline® Plus combines durable construction with ease and lightness of use - a perfect choice for pipetting professionals.
- Widest selection of models
- Easy to clean
Autoclavable when sterilization is needed
Enjoy your work with the award winning Picus®!
- Lightest electronic pipette in market
- Ergonomic design reduces risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Electronic tip ejection
- Electronic operation ensures maximum accuracy and repeatability of results
- Extensive range of pipetting modes to speed up your work
- Simple to clean and decontaminate
Picus® Nxt picks up where Picus® left off with added features:
- Customizable protocols
- Password protection
- Calibration reminders
How It Works
- Any pipette brand or model will be accepted to be traded for brand new Sartorius pipette models
- Place your order in our eShop or via Sartorius Customer Service
- Make sure you are signed in on eShop page to enter Promo Code on cart page
- Use Promo code LLHTD00171 when placing your order
- Get up to 40% off using Promo Code LLHTD00171, depending on selected pipette model
- For specific price information on pipette models, visit our eShop or contact your Sartorius sales representative
- After ordering trade-in pipette(s), Sartorius Customer Service will provide a link to the UPS Pipette Return portal
- Follow provided instructions and book online return shipment for old pipettes
- Return old pipettes within 30 days after receiving replacement pipettes
Reasons to Trade
Great Savings on New Equipment
- Save up to 40% on your new pipette (amount of discount depends on product).
- Our pipettes are made to last, meaning fewer replacement ventures in the future – and more money in your pocket.
- Our pipettes are calibrated according to international standards, meaning greater accuracy and repeatability in the lab, which in turn adds up to cost-efficient workflows.
- Sartorius' professional staff will properly recycle or dispose of your old pipettes, in accordance with local regulations.
Update: Funding has ended on March 31, 2022
Thank you for participating. Sartorius is now preparing the donation and will provide information about it in a timely manner.
Strengthening Pharmaceutical Training in West Africa
Europe’s largest medical aid organization, action medeor, provides support to strengthen local healthcare systems over the long term by educating specialized personnel, including pharmacists, healthcare workers and midwives. In 2020, Sartorius has been supporting the successful implementation of a non-academic pharmaceutical training program in Tanzania.
1 Pipette = 10 Euros
To create a foundation for extending this project to other countries in West Africa, such as Liberia and Togo, action medeor aims to conduct a feasibility study in 2022. Sartorius plans to contribute to this aid project. For each old pipette a customer exchanged for a new one, we will donate 10 euros to action medeor. Funding of the study lasted until March 31, 2022.
About action medeor
Founded in 1964, the non-governmental organization action medeor provides medical aid for healthcare facilities worldwide. Furthermore, it implements sustainable health projects, supports training of health personnel, and strengthens the pharmaceutical quality control. The partnership between action medeor and Sartorius dates back to 2015.
Important to Know:
- The number of replacement pipettes ordered must be the same as the number of pipettes returned.
- Pipettes must be returned according to provided instructions and with filled decontamination form.
- Pipette trade-in discounts cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Old pipettes must be returned to Sartorius within 30 days after receiving replacement pipettes.
- If old pipettes are not returned, the order will be recalculated with list price and a new invoice will be issued.
- Pipette Trade-In program is valid in following countries:
- eShop & Request a Quote: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States
- Request a Quote: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Switzerland