Gain More Insights. Make Better Decisions.
Transforming Biologics Discovery Through Innovation
The promise of biotherapeutics
- Biologic drugs have transformed modern medicine and their continued evolution gives greater promise for many patients with serious or untreatable conditions, such as cancer, and existing and emerging infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
Meeting the challenges of biologics development
- Attrition rates of the drug discovery process are still very high. To accelerate research and increase the chances of success with drug development programs, you need translational data and insights that expedite decision-making and help you make better predictions regarding the safety and efficacy of your drug candidates.
Translational insights. Streamlined workflows. Reduced development costs
- Sartorius provides scientists with innovative, groundbreaking solutions and technologies to enable translational insights and streamlined workflows that accelerate and improve the outcomes of preclinical trials, helping to enhance your productivity and reduce the time and cost of drug development.
Product Highlights for Biologics Discovery & Development
Incucyte® Live-Cell Analysis System
- Remote image acquisition and analysis while cells remain safely within their tissue culture environment
- More biologically and physiologically relevant insights
- Protect against artificially induced artifacts with non-perturbing Incucyte® reagents
iQue® Advanced Flow Cytometry Platform
- High content, multi-factorial results for greater biological insight
- 1 µL sample volumes help conserve precious samples
- Acquisition and analysis software designed specifically for drug discovery
- Unparalleled speed allows library screening in days, not months
Octet® Label-Free Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) Detection Systems
- Parallel processing of up to 96 samples; non-destructive and in real-time
- Quantitation or binding kinetics measured directly in unpurified samples
- Ease of use with minimal maintenance, perfect for multi-user environments