Octet® BLI Label-Free Detection Systems for Biomolecular Interactions Analysis
Unprecedented Time and Cost Savings For Kinetics, Affinity, and Concentration Assays
Octet® systems enable real-time, label-free analysis for the determination of kinetics, affinity, and antibody/protein quantitation. Based on Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI), this fluidics-free instrument platform offers a number of advantages over traditional label-free techniques like Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR). The Octet® BLI platform also provides robust monitoring of biomolecular interactions to overcome limitations in throughput, performance, and cost associated with traditional technologies such as ELISA or HPLC. These fluidics-free, low maintenance and sensitive systems increase lab productivity, reduce costs, and shorten experimental timelines.
With our latest additions to the Octet® portfolio, the Octet® R Series, you can choose between a 2-, 4- or 8-channel model (Octet® R2, R4, or R8) to balance budget and throughput needs. The Octet® R2 and R4 offer field upgradeability to futureproof your research and your investment.
Accelerate your research with systems that offer:
- Higher Throughput - Protein quantitation in as little as two minutes, and parallel processing of up to 96 samples.
- Fast Time to Results – Automated analysis for faster time to market and faster publications.
- Real-time Analysis – Binding interactions are continuously monitored as they happen. Don’t miss out on subtle kinetic behavior patterns.
- Crude Sample Compatibility - Analytes can be measured in crude, unpurified mixtures such as cell lysates or hybridoma supernatants. Octet® systems tolerate glycerol and up to 10% DMSO.
- Ease of Use – Simple, integrated user interface designed for biologists. Spend less time learning instrumentation and more time deriving insights.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – Low maintenance system has no fluidics modules to clog, so no downtime while waiting for replacements
Octet® R Series
Accelerate Your Research with an Upgradeable, Label-Free Protein Analysis Platform
Octet® RH16 and RH96
Unprecedented Throughput for Industry Applications
Octet®️ N1 – Label-Free Assays in a Drop
Sartorius Solutions for Label-Free Detection Systems
Use the fluidics-free Octet systems with 96- and/or 384-well sample plates and the ready-to-use biosensors for flexibility in sample types; from large biologics to small molecules, purified or in crude form.
Rapidly develop and validate Octet methods for lot release ligand binding, quantitation, and impurity assays.