The New Biostat STR® Generation 3 and Biobrain® Automation Platform
Engineered for Ultimate Upstream Performance
Biostat STR® single-use bioreactors and the Biobrain® automation platform are engineered to allow you to rapidly adapt your biomanufacturing facility to address changing requirements by offering multiple configurations and convenient software upgrades. The generation 3 system is now available with native DeltaV™ and access to our best in class BioPAT® toolbox.
Biostat STR® bioreactors and Flexsafe STR® bags range from 50L to 2000L and can help you achieve outstanding speed, quality, and flexibility in your process development and commercial manufacturing operations. Accelerate your success with a stable, predictable process that delivers a safe, reliable biologic medicine for patients around the world.
Maximize Your Quality and Consistency
Biostat STR® is engineered for highly efficient mixing and high oxygen transfer. In addition to the standard features, you can incorporate advanced options such as an integrated spectroscopy port, Repligen’s XCell™ ATF cell retention device, BioPAT® process control tools and software, and sophisticated analytics. Biostat STR® delivers:
- Superior cell viability and density
- Higher product purity
- Lower risk of batch loss or inconsistencies
- Improved process understanding, control, and productivity
- Systematic cost savings at all lifecycle phases of drug production
Adapt and Enhance Your Process
Based on the architecture of the Biobrain® automation platform, the Biostat STR® system allows you the flexibility to easily make configuration changes. This simplifies technology transfer between production scales, ensures consistent quality, lowers regulatory risks, and reduces total costs. Biostat STR® offers:
- Multiple configurations including options such as pumps, sensors etc. and easy software upgrades
- Enhanced process automation and control with BioPAT® MFCS, a specialized SCADA software that captures, stores, and visualizes process data
- Improved predictability and scalability using our BioPAT® scaling tool
- Advanced process understanding and control using the suite of software and analytics in the BioPAT® toolbox and Umetrics® SIMCA®
- Execute all functions natively in your Delta V™ system
- Expertise offered by our experienced engineering design and technical support teams for customizations and questions
Biostat STR® Can Help at Any Phase of the Biomanufacturing Process
From early stage process development to high-volume commercial manufacturing.
Learn more about how Biostat STR® can empower rapid process development and seamless scaling to commercial manufacturing
Find out how Biostat STR® seamlessly integrates into your existing automation infrastructure and consistently delivers outstanding speed, quality, and productivity.