Reliable Retention Under All Circumstances
Sartorius virus filtration technology assures the most reliable virus retention even under challenging process conditions. You will benefit from our advanced asymmetric membrane structure that ensures no impact on virus retention through pressure variations, high loads or process interruptions.
Find the Right Virus Filter for Your Needs
Virosart® HF Single-use Filter for MAb
The Virosart® HF ready-to-use virus filter is compact and powerful, reducing footprint by 90%. The single-use design is gamma compatible and easy to implement into mAb processes, and helps to cut costly sanitizing and flushing volumes by 80%.
Virosart® HC Developed for Blood & Plasma
The Virosart® HC virus filter speeds up your manufacturing processes by eliminating the need for pre-flushing. Gain flexibility with the ability to use existing housings or single-use capsules.
Virosart® Max Adsorptive Virus Pre-filter
Virosart® Max adsorptive virus pre-filters offer complete flexibility, and scale with your process to reduce total filtration costs.
Virosart® CPV for Robust and Efficient Virus Removal
Virosart® CPV is a well-established virus retentive filter within the monoclonal antibody market. The Virosart® CPV is the optimal solution for easy to filter feed streams.
Virosart® Media for Cell Culture Media
Virosart® Media provides a cost effective solution for flexible and scalable upstream media virus filtration steps. The filter offers capacities of ≥ 4 LRV for small, non-enveloped viruses and ≥ 6 LRV for large, enveloped viruses.
- Application Guide - Virosart® HF: High Speed Virus Filtration for mAbs and Recombinant Proteins PDF | 3.2 MB
- Filterability Performance PDF | 1.3 MB
- Retention Characteristics PDF | 799.0 KB
- Impact on Cell Growth PDF | 1.1 MB
- Application Note: Effect of Pressure Release on Virus Retention - Virosart® HF PDF | 863.5 KB
- Effect of Pressure Release on Virus Retention - Virosart® CPV PDF | 1.1 MB
- Effect of Flux Decay on Virus Retention - Virosart® CPV PDF | 617.2 KB
- Hybrid Solutions for the Implementation and Operation of Fully Single-Use Virus Filters in Stainless Steel Manufacturing Facilities PDF | 417.7 KB
- Virus Filtration Under Challenging Conditions PDF | 379.6 KB
- Robustness Study for Virus-Retentive Filtration of Plasma Derivatives PDF | 409.9 KB
- Fully Single-Use Virus Filtration in Manufacturing – New Concepts and Strategies PDF | 1.3 MB
- Virus Filters Enabling Reliable Process Development in Antibody Processes PDF | 314.5 KB
- Increasing Virus Filter Throughput by Process Optimization Studies PDF | 873.1 KB
- Robustness Study for Virus Filtration of mAb Processes PDF | 878.9 KB
- Concept of a Fully Single-Use Virus Filtration PDF | 973.2 KB
- Adsorptive Pre-filtration to Increase Virus Filter Performance in Blood-Derived Processes PDF | 2.1 MB
- Continous Processing: Challenges and Opportunities of Virus Filtration PDF | 285.8 KB
- Virus Risk Mitigation in Cell Culture Media PDF | 527.9 KB
Everything for Your Setup
Holders and Accessories
The family of Sartorius filter holders features the latest advances in design for full flexibility. Here you will find the right holder and accessories for performing your process with quality and success.