Faster, Smarter Flow Cytometry
The new iQue3, the latest from the iQue Screener PLUS line of instruments is an advanced flow cytometry platform with a focus on speed from setup, to acquisition, and analysis to get you from samples to actionable results in record time. A newly integrated enhanced rinse station monitors system reagent usage and consumption ensuring a smart way to detect there is always enough to complete your run.
The platform allows researchers to acquire and analyze high content, multiplexed assays needed to assess immune cell function by combining cell immuno-phenotyping, cell health, and secreted protein (cytokine) analysis in every well of a microtiter plate.
The integrated ForeCyt software addresses the analysis bottlenecks associated with multi-parametric data generation by enabling rapid data visualization and interpretation. Tools such as profile maps, auto-generated IC50/EC50 curves, and analysis templates enable make for easier analysis at the end of a run. An advanced analysis feature called Panorama enables instant analysis of multiple plates even if run on separate days. All these tools reduce data analysis time from days to minutes.
Key advantages over current methods include:
- Speed — Fastest plate sampling, integrated analysis, multiplexed no-wash assays, and novel data reduction tools
- Miniaturization — Lowest assay volumes and sample volumes as little as a single microliter saves reagents and conserves precious cells
- Content — High content, multiplexed analysis of cells, beads and secreted proteins
- Usability — Simple, scalable, multi-user environment with walkaway automation, comprehensive analysis and visualization tools
- Insight — Link information, run scenarios, create knowledge, make better decisions