The New Biostat STR® Generation 3 and Biobrain Automation Platform
Engineered for Ultimate Upstream Performance
Biostat STR® single-use bioreactors and the BIOBRAIN automation platform are engineered to allow you to rapidly adapt your biomanufacturing facility to address changing requirements by offering multiple configurations and convenient software upgrades. The generation 3 system is now available with native DeltaV™ and access to our best in class BioPAT® toolbox.
Biostat STR® bioreactors and Flexsafe STR® bags range from 50L to 2000L and can help you achieve outstanding speed, quality, and flexibility in your process development and commercial manufacturing operations. Accelerate your success with a stable, predictable process that delivers a safe, reliable biologic medicine for patients around the world.
Maximize Your Quality and Consistency
Biostat STR® is engineered for highly efficient mixing and high oxygen transfer. In addition to the standard features, you can incorporate advanced options such as an integrated spectroscopy port, Repligen’s XCell™ ATF cell retention device, BioPAT® process control tools and software, and sophisticated analytics. Biostat STR® delivers:
- Superior cell viability and density
- Higher product purity
- Lower risk of batch loss or inconsistencies
- Improved process understanding, control, and productivity
- Systematic cost savings at all lifecycle phases of drug production
Adapt and Enhance Your Process
Based on the architecture of the Biobrain automation platform, the Biostat STR® system allows you the flexibility to easily make configuration changes. This simplifies technology transfer between production scales, ensures consistent quality, lowers regulatory risks, and reduces total costs. Biostat STR® offers:
- Multiple configurations including options such as pumps, sensors etc. and easy software upgrades
- Enhanced process automation and control with BioPAT® MFCS, a specialized SCADA software that captures, stores, and visualizes process data
- Improved predictability and scalability using our BioPAT® scaling tool
- Advanced process understanding and control using the suite of software and analytics in the BioPAT® toolbox and Umetrics® SIMCA®
- Execute all functions natively in your Delta V™ system
- Expertise offered by our experienced engineering design and technical support teams for customizations and questions
Biostat STR® Can Help at Any Phase of the Biomanufacturing Process
From early stage process development to high-volume commercial manufacturing.
Learn more about how Biostat STR® can empower rapid process development and seamless scaling to commercial manufacturing
Find out how Biostat STR® seamlessly integrates into your existing automation infrastructure and consistently delivers outstanding speed, quality, and productivity.