Cubis® II Premium Laboratory Balance
The New Generation of Modular Analytical, Precision and Microbalances
For scientists in R&D and analytical laboratories needing the most reliable lab weighing results, the Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes.
All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.
The Cubis® II balance offers several advantages over other lab balances:
- Leading Performance — The Cubis® II balance offers best-in-class performance, including high-capacity and high readability, regardless of sample type
- Error-free Operations — Ensure a high level of trust and transparency by using Cubis® II’s functionality to assess relevant factors during data acquisition.
- Full End-to-End Data Integrity — Ensure your data is reliable and cannot be manipulated with Cubis® II’s user management function and LIMS connectivity.
- Reliable Support — Our lab weighing team provides expert support to help ensure your success, even when making very specific and/or unique requests.
Watch the Cubis® II in action
- Thousands of Hardware And Software Configurations
- Adapatble Software
- Seamless Connectivity
- Long-Term flexibility
- Achieve 21 CFR Part 11 And EU Annex 11 Compliance
- Complete Traceability
- Submission-Ready Data
- Governance Trough User Management
- Integration Of Your SOPs
Intelligence by Design
- Intuitive applications
- Automatic Motorized leveling
- Innovative Draft Shield technology
- Gesture Sensor
- Climate Monitoring
- Status Center Notifications
Guide for Laboratory Micro, Analytical and Precision Balances
- Achieving Accurate Weighing Performance
- Weighing in Compliance with Regulatory Standards and Requirements
- Integrating your lab balances with your LIMS
- How the Innovative Features of the Cubis II Can Make Accurate Weighing Even Easier
White Paper — Advanced Compliance For Use in Regulated Sectors
Sartorius’s Cubis® II is designed to follow US FDA data integrity principles that require data to be accurate, legible, contemporaneous, original, and attributable (ALCOA).
The Cubis® II balance, with pharma package, contains all the technical controls to support compliance with common regulations. Full compliance can be achieved with additional procedural controls and systems for long-term data storage.
Confident 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance – Complete Traceability
Need to follow 21 CFR Part 11? This checklist will provide guidance on important considerations and how Cubis® II can support each step.
How to Achieve Optimal Weighing Results
To ensure high accuracy during weight measurements and excellent repeatability of results certain basic rules and requirements must be observed. By following this booklet's instructions and recommendations, your balance will always provide optimal weighing performance and produce highly reliable results.
Integration of Sartorius Cubis® II Premium Balances into STARLIMS™ from Abbott Informatics
Abbott Informatics and Sartorius have developed a solution that makes it easy to integrate the Cubis® II laboratory balance into STARLIMS™ with a plug-and-play connection via recognized IT standards and a sufficient protection against data integrity problems.