Knowledge for Every Step of Your Process
Sartorius’ Cell Line Development webinar collection showcases strategic approaches, best practices, critical considerations, and expert insights on-demand.
What You Will Learn
- The modern cell line development (CLD) workflow
- Common challenges and solutions for CLD as part of a risk-management strategy and improve productivity
- Insights into the CLD process from Sartorius and industry experts
- About the Sartorius’ portfolio of CLD products and services and the efficiencies realized from a single-vendor approach
- A review of the latest technologies to accelerate and streamline CLD
Cell Line Development Workflow
Effective Cell Line Development
This webinar highlights the key challenges and points to consider during CLD and the impact early decision-making can have at later stages of the development process.
- Understand a modern cell line development workflow and get insights into the critical steps
- Review the various approaches to CLD and their advantages and disadvantages
Innovative Cell Line Development Instruments
Accelerate CLD by Combining Cell Culture with Titer Measurements
Analytical techniques that can be combined within CLD workflows can greatly accelerate studies. Experts from Sartorius demonstrate the power of using the Ambr® 15 Cell Culture system with an Octet® instrument to identify favorable yield conditions.
- Learn about analytical tools and techniques to accelerate CLD workflows
- Review benefits of using the Ambr® 15 system with the Octet® instrument
From Gene Cloning to Commercialization: Tools for Streamlining CLD
This webinar provides an overview of the CLD workflow and tips for choosing the right tools and techniques to optimize your in-house processes with earlier and faster clone selection, deeper analysis, and automation.
- Understand the challenges at each stage of the in-house CLD process
- Learn about the key features of the iQue®, Octet®, & Ambr® 15 systems
Leveraging Innovative Strategies for Speedy CLD
Learn how the use of innovative technologies such as automated systems and high-throughput analytical screening tools can eliminate bottlenecks in clone selection, fast-track development and reduce costs.
- Understand the importance of identifying high-performing cell lines early in the development process
- Learn how to accelerate your path to commercialization while minimizing risks
Trusted Cell Line Development Services
How a Single Provider Can Reduce Protein Biologic Development Risk
In this webinar, Sonnet BioTherapeutics and Sartorius discuss the value of partnership in drug development and how the Sartorius CHO Platform Services Package helps Sonnet accelerate drug development and reduce risk.
- Understand the drug development process, from CLD to MCB, and how Sartorius can help
- Learn how the Sartorius CHO Platform Services Package accelerates drug development from DNA to MCB
The Critical Steps for Protein Therapeutic Potency Assay Development
Sartorius has designed an assay package to in conjunction with their CHO Platform Services Package for protein expression. This webinar will discuss the process of assay development, qualification, and validation for critical potency assays and how Sartorius supports customers through this vital step.
- What is potency and why do we need to measure it?
- What are the key considerations for developing potency assays?
- How Sartorius assay development services tackle potency assay development through case studies
- The benefits of assay development as part of the Sartorius CHO platform
Expand Your CLD Capabilities With Technology and Expertise
Gain an understanding of the full suite of Sartorius’ CLD services, including bioanalytical testing, master cell banking and biosafety testing, as well as insights into our Cellca Cell Line Development Technology.
- Explore the benefits of outsourcing cell line development to an external partner such as Sartorius
- Identify what to consider when evaluating external providers of CLD products and services