Advanced High Throughput Flow Cytometry Systems
New: iQue® 3
Meet the new iQue® 3. The most advanced flow cytometry platform with a focus on speed from setup, to the acquisition, and analysis. To get you from samples to actionable results in record time.
The iQue® 3 combines a patented sampling method which allows for the fastest sample acquisition in the industry. It has the ability to handle 96, 384 well plates and enables continuous plate loading through connection with any automation system.
A new Enhanced Rinse Station (ERS) has been incorporated in the iQue® 3 which provides:
- 48 hour uninterrupted run time before replacing reagent cartridges
- Intelligent software monitoring of rinse station fluid levels
- Warnings for missing, low, and even user-defined volume levels
- Automated vortexing just prior to sampling for improved Q.C. results
- Improved reagent cartridges with less evaporation and the ability to easily close and store if needed
Relieve capacity bottlenecks with the fastest plate sampling, integrated analysis, multiplexed no-wash assays, and novel data reduction tools.
Conserve precious samples and reagents by sampling as little as a single microliter from miniaturized assay volumes.
Perform high content, multiplexed analysis of cells, beads and secreted proteins in suspension.
Enjoy a simple, scalable, multi-user environment with walkaway automation, comprehensive analysis and visualization tools, and other features not found in traditional solutions.
Dramatically reduce time to decision with novel visualizations that facilitate the fastest path to actionable results, even from complex data sets.
The iQue® 3 Accelerates Your Research
Rapid, Walkaway Plate Processing
- Patented, rapid microvolume sampling processes 96 well plates in as few as 5 minutes or 384 well plates in 20 minutes.
- Samples are delivered to detectors in an air-gap delimited stream, so an entire plate of data can be processed at one time.
- Generous cartridge station allows for unattended multiple plate processing.
- Interface and integration development kit allows easy use of your favorite automation.
- Assay protocols are configurable for any point during or after plate sampling.
- Perform routine tasks with the touch of a button, including system cleaning, plate map calibration, shutdown, and even fluidics refilling (with the Qmax® Refill Module).
Real-time Data Acquisition and Analysis and Dynamic Visualization of Results
Rapid assay optimization – adjust a gate to see updated plate-wide analysis in real time.
Easy, interactive assay development and decision environment that is reproducible across plates.
Plate level annotation, analysis, and visualization integrated within the standard population selection tools.
Video: University of Liverpool Case Study
Watch the case study podcast "Utilizing Advanced Flow Cytometry to Detect the Uptake and Transport of Small Molecules by Microbes".
iQue Forecyt® Software
The integrated iQue Forecyt® software addresses the analysis bottlenecks associated with multi-parametric data generation by enabling rapid data visualization and interpretation.
Tools such as profile maps, auto-generated IC50/EC50 curves, and analysis templates do the analysis for you at the end of the run. Perform next-level analysis by using our Panorama feature which enables the instant analysis and re-analysis if necessary of multiple plates even if run on separate days.
Reduce data analysis times from days to minutes by having all of your data analyzed as soon as the plate is done sampling.
The iQue® 3 comes in multiple optical configurations and flexible plate formats
405nm, 488nm, 640nm
405nm, 561nm, 488nm
96- and 384-well, 384- and 1536-well (Blue-Red HD)
96- and 384-well
96- and 384-well
Min Sampling Time
< 5 minutes/96 wells, < 20 minutes/384 wells
Min Sample Aspiration
Up to 35,000 events/second
> 7 Decades
Antibody Discovery & Development
Increase data throughput and quality by multiplexing antibody binding, function, and titer across the process.
- Antibody screening
- Functional Profiling
- Cell line development
Adoptive Cell Therapy or Immuno-oncology
Assess multiple cell parameters faster, with fewer cells and less reagents.
- Immune cell killing
- Immune cell assessment
- Cytokine profiling
Small Molecule Discovery
Perform high-content phenotypic screening of immune biology across the drug discovery process.
- Primary immune cell screening
- Yeast and bacterial assays
- Target identification with siRNA and CRISPR
"In-solution, cell-based assays are the way forward and the ability to do so with the iQue Screener in a 384-well high-throughput format has been extremely useful to us. We can now use one third of the materials and screen 4 times more antibody clones in the same amount of time, obtaining more compelling data for ourselves and our clients."
— Andrea Gorlani, PhD, Scientist ModiQuest Research