Precision Weighing Balances for Drug Eluting Stents for Accurate, Reliable Results and Increased Productivity
Cubis® balances increase throughput of your stent weighing, while providing premium precision
Peak performance weighing and back-weighing solutions for drug substances and excipients, as well as controlling the amount of coating on drug eluting stents – makes Sartorius Cubis® balances the perfect choice for stent manufacturers in the Medical Devices industry. Even for tiny amounts of drug substances, Cubis® balances ensure high throughput, boosting your productivity via fast stabilization times, regardless of the stent size or weighing conditions in your lab and facility. You can rely on precise weighing results and high-speed processing of all critical parameters.
Thanks to their flexible, seamless connectivity, Cubis® balances are easily integrated into any process and (ERP) system. Additionally, Cubis® Q-Apps software offers you a range of options to use balance and process weighing data even more efficiently. And if your stent manufacturing and quality control processes have to fulfil specific criteria, we can customize our Sartorius weighing solutions to match your needs.
NEW WHITE PAPER
Sartorius’s Cubis® II is designed to follow US FDA data integrity principles that require data to be accurate, legible, contemporaneous, original, and attributable (ALCOA)...
Cubis® – the right balance between precision and productivity
Cubis® II – Your Balance, Your Way
Sartorius proudly presents Cubis® II - The New Generation of Modular Premium Balances. Cubis® II is a perfect ultra-micro and micro balance for drug eluting stent manufacturers needing the most reliable weighing results and the highest weighing throughput. The Cubis® II platform is a completely configurable, high-performance portfolio of both weighing hardware and software. The Cubis® II will align with your unique workflows and compliance requirements to help maximize your operational efficiency and outcomes.
Discover Cubis® II ultra-micro and micro balances for weighing of stents
- Sartorius recommends Cubis® II MCA6.6S, MCA10.6S, MCA2.7S and MCA3.6P
Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances for reliable weighing of stents
Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances are the perfect choice for drug eluting stent manufacturers in the Medical Devices industry. Cubis® balances ensure high throughput, boosting your productivity via fast stabilization times, regardless of the stent size or weighing conditions in your lab and facility. You can rely on accurate weighing results and high-speed processing of all critical parameters.
Discover Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances for weighing of stents
- Sartorius recommends Cubis® MSA36S, MSA36P, MSA66S and MSA66P
Boost productivity and get reliable results with Cubis® balances
- Faster stabilization time - Cubis® enables high throughput by delivering you the speediest stabilization time for each weighing step on the market.
- High Speed Accuracy - Ultra-fast processing means all factors are quickly and carefully processed, providing you with accurate results in seconds.
- Fully Compliant - Cubis® balances comply with strict regulations, so you can generate fully traceable data, allowing you to work confidently in regulated environments. You can also integrate your validated SOPs into Cubis®, guaranteeing your processes comply with approved workflows.
Accurate and Secure
- Leading Performance - combining superior capacity and readability with excellent stability and precision for stent weighing, Cubis® balances offer you best-in-class performance. You can even weigh small amounts of drug substances which means you can monitor the amount of coating on stents with total confidence.
- Customized Holders - Sartorius can customize stent holders to meet your needs, making your weighing both convenient and reliable.
- Integrated Ionizer - easily integrate a Q-Stat ionizer into the DI draft shield to eliminate any interfering electrostatic charges on stents or samples, ensuring that you have stable, precise weighing results, regardless of your weighing environment.
Simple, flexible measurements
- Multiple Hardware Configurations - with a vast array of capacity and readability options, draft shield types, weighing pans, holders and displays, you’ll easily find the right hardware combination for your stent weighing applications.
- Flexible Software - Q-App software comes with additional enhanced protocols to support stent weighing and can also be customized to meet your specific requirements and process steps.
- Seamless Connectivity - you can simply integrate Cubis® software into your existing software environment or LIMS, thus eliminating the need for creating separate software islands.