Precision Weighing Balances for Drug Eluting Stents for Accurate, Reliable Results and Increased Productivity
Cubis® balances increase throughput of your stent weighing, while providing premium precision
Peak performance weighing and back-weighing solutions for drug substances and excipients, as well as controlling the amount of coating on drug eluting stents – makes Sartorius Cubis® balances the perfect choice for stent manufacturers in the Medical Devices industry. Even for tiny amounts of drug substances, Cubis® balances ensure high throughput, boosting your productivity via fast stabilization times, regardless of the stent size or weighing conditions in your lab and facility. You can rely on precise weighing results and high-speed processing of all critical parameters.
Thanks to their flexible, seamless connectivity, Cubis® balances are easily integrated into any process and (ERP) system. Additionally, Cubis® Q-Apps software offers you a range of options to use balance and process weighing data even more efficiently. And if your stent manufacturing and quality control processes have to fulfil specific criteria, we can customize our Sartorius weighing solutions to match your needs.
NEW WHITE PAPER
Sartorius’s Cubis® II is designed to follow US FDA data integrity principles that require data to be accurate, legible, contemporaneous, original, and attributable (ALCOA)...
Cubis® – the right balance between precision and productivity
Cubis® II – Your Balance, Your Way
Sartorius proudly presents Cubis® II - The New Generation of Modular Premium Balances. Cubis® II is a perfect ultra-micro and micro balance for drug eluting stent manufacturers needing the most reliable weighing results and the highest weighing throughput. The Cubis® II platform is a completely configurable, high-performance portfolio of both weighing hardware and software. The Cubis® II will align with your unique workflows and compliance requirements to help maximize your operational efficiency and outcomes.
Discover Cubis® II ultra-micro and micro balances for weighing of stents
- Sartorius recommends Cubis® II MCA6.6S, MCA10.6S, MCA2.7S and MCA3.6P
How to Achieve Optimal Weighing Performance with Cubis®️ II High-resolution Balances
Stent manufacturers need the most reliable weighing results. The Cubis®️ II platform from Sartorius provides a completely configurable, high-performance portfolio of both lab weighing hardware and software to meet your expectation on the highest level.
Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances for reliable weighing of stents
Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances are the perfect choice for drug eluting stent manufacturers in the Medical Devices industry. Cubis® balances ensure high throughput, boosting your productivity via fast stabilization times, regardless of the stent size or weighing conditions in your lab and facility. You can rely on accurate weighing results and high-speed processing of all critical parameters.
Discover Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances for weighing of stents
- Sartorius recommends Cubis® MSA36S, MSA36P, MSA66S and MSA66P
Customized stent holder solutions for Cubis® balances
Ensuring patient safety is of the utmost importance for a stent producer. Reliable stent weighing processes during development, testing, and production are necessary to ensure your data’s accuracy and reproducibility. Unfortunately, using a laboratory balance with a standard weighing pan can make the weighing process difficult and possibly unsafe.
Therefore, equipping your balances with perfectly designed and well-performing weighing pans, specifically designed for holding stents, has a significant relevance. We at Sartorius offer custom made stent holders for our Cubis® laboratory balances, making your stent weighing both convenient and reliable.
Our engineering team can design stent holders to meet your specific requirements for size, shape, raw material, and special features.
Sartorius customized stent holders provide you with:
- ergonomic design for easy stent handling and weighing
- faster response time and better repeatability for better balance performance
These features ensure increased reproducibility and patient safety.
Sartorius provides customized stent holders for:
- Small coronary, neuro-vascular and small vascular stents (length up to 38 mm)
- Fits with Cubis® II Ultra-micro, Micro and Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances (Weighing Modules: MCA 2.7S / 6.6S / 3.6P / 10.6S & MSA 6.6S / 3.6P)
- Vascular stents (length up to 160 mm)
- Fits with Cubis® High Capacity Micro Balances and Cubis® II Semi-micro Balances (Weighing modules: MSA 36x / 66x / 116P & MCA 225S)
Manage your stent weighing workflows with Back-weighing QApp software – test it with free trial
For stent weighing processes such as surface treatment or drug coating, the back-weighing QApp on the Cubis® balance will guide you through your weighing workflows in a eliable and straightforward manner. Back-weighing is a useful application for simple, differential weighing with alphanumeric lot tracking. Back-weighing works in the following way: First, you measure the initial weight (with tare). Second, you measure up to three back weights per sample. The application then calculates the difference between the initial and back weights of your samples.
Test Cubis® QApps for free, activate it directly on your Cubis® II balance*.
*30-day free trial for our Cubis® High-capacity Microbalance can be downloaded from our website.
Boost productivity and get reliable results with Cubis® balances
- Faster stabilization time - Cubis® enables high throughput by delivering you the speediest stabilization time for each weighing step on the market.
- High Speed Accuracy - Ultra-fast processing means all factors are quickly and carefully processed, providing you with accurate results in seconds.
- Fully Compliant - Cubis® balances comply with strict regulations, so you can generate fully traceable data, allowing you to work confidently in regulated environments. You can also integrate your validated SOPs into Cubis®, guaranteeing your processes comply with approved workflows.
Accurate and Secure
- Leading Performance - combining superior capacity and readability with excellent stability and precision for stent weighing, Cubis® balances offer you best-in-class performance. You can even weigh small amounts of drug substances which means you can monitor the amount of coating on stents with total confidence.
- Customized Holders - Sartorius can customize stent holders to meet your needs, making your weighing both convenient and reliable.
- Integrated Ionizer - easily integrate a Q-Stat ionizer into the DI draft shield to eliminate any interfering electrostatic charges on stents or samples, ensuring that you have stable, precise weighing results, regardless of your weighing environment.
Simple, flexible measurements
- Multiple Hardware Configurations - with a vast array of capacity and readability options, draft shield types, weighing pans, holders and displays, you’ll easily find the right hardware combination for your stent weighing applications.
- Flexible Software - Q-App software comes with additional enhanced protocols to support stent weighing and can also be customized to meet your specific requirements and process steps.
- Seamless Connectivity - you can simply integrate Cubis® software into your existing software environment or LIMS, thus eliminating the need for creating separate software islands.