Determination of Cannabis Moisture Content
Flexible, fully automated, easy to use Infrared Moisture Analyzer MA160 for fast, reliable and traceable results
Super-fast determination of the moisture content of Cannabis is a crucial indicator of potential microbial contamination. Unlike synthetically produced drugs, the cannabis plant is more susceptible to diseases and contaminants. In particular, poor drying of the plants during drug extraction processes can lead to mold or fungal infestation, which in turn may pose a risk to the health of the consumer, particularly those with immunodeficiencies. Properly dried cannabis contains 10 to 12 percent moisture. To avoid moisture contents above 12 percent, which make dried cannabis more prone to mold, you need to precisely determine the moisture content for, example by means of highly accurate, user-friendly moisture analyzers.
Do you need accurate measurements to determine the water content in cured cannabis, raw cannabis, edible cannabis, or CBD products for quality control? Do you need accurate moisture results during sample preparation for analytics of active ingredients, such as cannabinoids or terpenes, or for CO2 extraction without waiting for hours? Then say goodbye to time-consuming measurements with a drying oven and opt in on using a fully automatic moisture analyzer instead.
The MA160 moisture analyzer is designed for quick and reliable moisture determination of materials containing a total moisture in between 1% and 99%.
Its high speed measurements not only make the MA160 a perfect solution for quality control, but additionally enable quick, at-line measurements during sample preparation. It accommodates a multitude of different samples and changing requirements by enabling you to use specific methods, which you can save and efficiently manage in the high capacity method library. Furthermore, the integrated Methods Development Assistant function will enable you to develop new methods or adapt existing methods to changing requirements or official standards to make sure you get reliable and compliant results at all times.
The intuitive user interface reliably guides you step by step by text prompts through the measuring cycle of your method. The intuitive user interface provides easy-to-follow text prompts securely guiding you through the measuring cycle of your individual method step by step.
Speeded up results
- Quick and reliable measurement results in less than 30 min rather than several hours of drying in the oven
- Fully automatic endpoint determination and calculation of the result
- Built-in 5 min performance check for secure results
- Effortless cleaning in a laboratory washer thanks to Sartorius Better Clean Design
- Fully automated storage of results, calibration data and performance checks for GMP compliant documentation at all times
- Simple data transfer to Microsoft Excel via USB or SD card
- Easy transfer or backup of all your specific settings
- Our software supports your data integrity through enhanced security settings
Simple and effective measurements
- Method Development Assistant Function for easy adaption to new materials or changing requirements
- High memory capacity for storage and effective management of up to 100 different methods
- Release function prevents unintentional misapplication of measurement methods to ensure highest safety for your results.
Mark 3 HP Modular Infrared Moisture Analyzer with Quartz Heater
- High-resolution analytical weighing system enables precise and reproducible measurement of even very dry samples below 1 % moisture and therefore makes it an economical and reliable alternative to the Karl-Fischer titration and drying oven methods
- Multi-module operation enables parallel measurements of up to 4 different samples on one single device
- Intuitive operation – With a learning curve of a few minutes
- The user starts the measurement by pressing just one button
- Robust and fast, optimal for routine operation
- An extensive range of security settings guarantees reliable results and 100% traceability
- Already over 10000 different applications for the widest variety of samples
Moisture analyzer MA37 for daily routine operation with recurring samples
- Fast measurements
- Effortless cleaning
- User-friendly operation with step by step guidance
- Display of the measurement status
- Downward compatibility with predecessor model MA35