Picus® NxT Electronic Pipette
Ergonomic, Efficienct, and Safe
Are you looking for the following qualities in a pipette and not willing to compromise
- Comfortable to hold and reduces the risk of strain injuries
- Conforms to the strictest lab regulations
- Speeds up your work
- Helps you to achieve accurate results time after time
If the answer is yes, then Picus® NxT should be your choice. It meets all of these requirements with its inherited, superior design of the award-winning Picus® and with its added certification and novel safety features for conformance to the strictest lab regulations.
"It’s amazing that an electronic pipette can be this light."
Features & Benefits
Conform to Lab Regulations
- Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration (ISO 17025 and ISO 8655) conforms to the strictest regulations
- Maintenance and calibration reminders alert you when service is required
- Advanced password protection for settings and pipetting protocol memory
- Possibility to lock the pipette, when its use is to be prevented, e.g. in case of contamination
Be Kind to Your Hand
- Uniquely lightweight (weighs only 100 grams) and streamlined design for effortless pipetting
- Conveniently located soft-touch operating button and electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
- Comfortable handle design and finger hook mean the Picus® NxT rests lightly in your hand
Achieve Reliable Results
- Electronic piston control and brake guarantee accurate and precise pipetting results, regardless of user skill level
- Repeated blow-out function helps dispense every last droplet, ensuring complete sample recovery
- Unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing
- Safe-Cone Filters provide cost-effective contamination prevention
Speed up your work
- The unique adjustment wheel provides extremely quick volume setting and menu navigation
- The extensive range of pipetting modes, from diluting and titrating to serial dispensing, makes pipetting tasks quick and easy
- User-definable protocols speed up routine pipetting sequences
- Intuitive user interface with a range of language options: English, French, German, Russian, and Chinese
- Single-channel models cover a volume range of 0.2 µl – 10,000 µl, and multichannel models a range of 0.2 µl – 1,200 µl
- 9 pipetting modes and 7 additional modes
- Calibration adjustment in 1-, 2- or 3-points
- Maintenance and calibration reminders
- Autoclavable lower parts (excl. 1200 μl models)
- Charging with charging stand or micro USB cable
- Possible to continue working with USB charging cable connected
- Li-Polymer battery enables charging in approx. 1 hour
Advanced Features (ADV)* - used in conjunction with pipetting modes
* Advanced functions are used in conjunction with the pipetting mode.
**The availability of advanced functions varies according to the pipetting mode selected.
Sartorius provides a comprehensive list of calibration, maintenance and repair services to extend the lifetime and ensure the continuous accuracy and precision of your liquid handling instruments.