Strong Acids, Bases, Alcohols & Detergents for Bioprocessing
One Single Source for all Bioprocessing Formulations
In the manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, purification steps are critical to the process; therefore, the equipment and consumables used must be of the highest quality standards. To ensure a robust supply chain and a common approach, Sartorius has the capabilities to produce all the formulations required for a wide variety of applications in downstream processing.
Strengthen Your Bioprocess Formulations Supply
Improved Batch-to-Batch Consistency
Buffers are manufactured in large quantities according to precisely defined specifications
- Sterile-grade filtration using Sartopore® 2 PES-membrane filters
- Liquid production follows cGMP | ISO13485 guidelines
- Gain in time and scalability; liquids are packaged in single-use Flexsafe®️ bags, with Pre-Designed Solutions ranging from 10L to 200L for such concentrated formulations
Off-the-Shelf 1M NaOH for further manufacturing use
- Highest quality: NaOH 1M is manufactured with EP | USP grade NaOH and WFI-quality water
- Proven chemical compatibility with Flexsafe® film
- Easy to implement: relevant documentation for dangerous goods available and ADR-validated shipping box
- NaOH 1M is typically used for chromatography steps, pH adjustment for media & buffer prep, cleaning of stainless steel equipment.