CellCelector Single Cell Cloning for Cell Line Development
Empower Cell Line Development with the Leading Cell and Colony Picking & Screening System
The CellCelector single cell and colony picking platform is used for high-throughput single cell cloning, allowing fast generation of clonal production cell lines. Cell lines are produced in one round while providing in-process, image-verified monoclonality proof. With integrated monoclonality and clone viability assessments - combined with high outgrowth rate after clone transfer to 96-/ or 384 well plates - the CellCelector is the leading alternative to limiting dilution or FACS single cell sorting techniques.
- Faster CLD workflow
- Rank and select single cells quickly and efficiently with integrated monoclonality and viability assessments
- Reduced wait times for traditional growth and productivity measures
- 100% selective clone recovery without cross-contamination
- Requires just one plate per cloning experiment, resulting in a significant cost savings on consumables, media and incubator storage space
- No need for multiple cell pooling steps
CellCelector for Cell Line Development Allows You To:
Bright field scanning of seeded wells - followed by the automated identification of all single cell nanowells - provides a robust and documented image-based monoclonality proof.
Screen thousands of clones in parallel. Automated clone ranking and selection, as well as transfer of selected clones for further expansion in 96 or 384-well plates.
Compatible with a wide range of cell lines (CHO, HEK293; NS0, PER.C6, etc.)