Quickseal® 1/4" ID × 7/16" OD C-Flex®, 6" Overall Length Centered at 3"
Quickseal® is an intuitive, simple-to-use and reliable aseptic disconnect and closure in one.
Quickseal® securely seals and disconnects tubing after sampling or inoculation, media and buffer feeds, product transfer or any critical fluid-handling process.
- Catalog No.:
- Min. Order Qty.
- Qty. Graduation
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
The principle behind the simple and robust Quickseal® is easy to understand: The cutting action deforms the aluminum collar, squeezing the tube and compressing the tubing walls together to create an aseptic seal. Sealing time is less than 4 seconds.
- Quickseal® can be installed onto platinum-cured silicone or thermoplastic elastomer tubing including C-Flex®
- Available for a broad tubing size range from outer diameters 1/4″ (6.4mm) to 1-1/8″ (29mm)
- Easily integrated onto tubing manifolds, bag, and bottle systems
Quick and Easy
- Simply cut the metal collar with our hand-held Quickseal® tools
- Aseptically disconnect any available tube size in less than 4 seconds
- Completely portable - requires no utilities
Robust and Secure
- Validated microbial barrier. Cut collar passes microbial ingress testing by container closure
- Closure integrity verified at ambient temperatures and after freeze & thaw cycle to -100° Celsius
- Burst testing proves pressure resistance of cut collar exceed burst pressure of tubing
- Aseptic seal in seconds
- Simple and intuitive
- Platinum-cured silicone, TPE tubing, and more
- Seal on dry or fluid-filled tubing
- No utilities required; completely portable
- Reliable, laboratory-validated aseptic seal
- Unambiguous result; a cut collar is an aseptic seal
- No spare or replacement parts required
Drug Substance Purification
Drug Product Formulation
- Cell Harvest & Downstream Processing Intermediates
- Media Preparation
Disconnection MethodAseptic Disconnection
Disconnection Time4 sec.
Tube Length6" (152.4mm)
Tube Size (ID – OD)1/4" × 7/16" (6.4mm × 11.1mm)
Materials of Construction
Tubing MaterialSynthetic Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Gamma Irradiatable
The Quickseal® cutting tools were designed for single-person operation with safety, reliability, simplicity, and portability in mind.
- The manually operated tool works on tubing up to 1/4" (6.4 mm) outer diameter
- The battery-operated tool works on tubing up to 1.125" (28.6 mm) outer diameter
The Quickseal® protective caps can be installed after collars are cut. The caps are made from flexible and durable silicone. They are suitable for a wide range of temperatures.