Sartorius robot system for fully automatic determination of differences in mass and for calibration of mass standards and weights.
Item no.: CCR10
Availability (ex works): On Request
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
Robot systems with the latest weighing technology guarantee highest accuracy for the mass determination. For efficient operation of the robot system, the reference weight and test weight are placed on separate comb-type weight grabbers. These weight grabbers accommodate a group of up to four weights. Groups of weights are placed on the weighing pan simultaneously, guaranteeing fast loading of the mass comparator with reference and test weights.
- The comb-type grippers accommodate a group of up to four weights
- The grippers simultaneously place weight groups on the weighing pan, thus ensuring quick changes of reference and test weight combinations on the mass comparator
- Direct 1:1 mass comparison and mass dissemination of class E1 weights is possible
- Prior to mass comparison, the robot automatically selects and prepares the groups of weights required for dissemination of mass
- The weight grippers are designed so that any weight shapes, such as wire and leaf weights as well as knob, cylindrical and disk weights can be handled efficiently
- overlapping electrical weighing ranges
- PC inclusive
Dimensions (W×D×H)1,950 × 1,350 × 2,330 mm
Sample size (W × D)18 × 20 mm
Weighing Pan Dimensions49 × 29 mm
Air Moisture Sensor2
Magazine Positions39 Positions
Number of Air Pressure Sensors1
Number of Air Temperature Sensors6
Repeatability (typical), s0.2 µg
Maximum Weighing Capacity10.5 g
Electronic Weighing Range & Taring Range3.5 g
InDIVidual E2 weights from 1g to 50 kg. Material: special steel, highly polished, non-magnetizable, density 8.0 g/cm3, highly corrosion-resistant, up to 20 g in plastic case, from 50 g in wooden case.