Robot systems with the latest weighing technology guarantee highest accuracy for the mass determination. For efficient operation of the robot system, the reference weight and test weight are placed on separate comb-type weight grabbers. These weight grabbers accommodate a group of up to four weights. Groups of weights are placed on the weighing pan simultaneously, guaranteeing fast loading of the mass comparator with reference and test weights.
- The comb-type grippers accommodate a group of up to four weights
- The grippers simultaneously place weight groups on the weighing pan, thus ensuring quick changes of reference and test weight combinations on the mass comparator
- Direct 1:1 mass comparison and mass dissemination of class E1 weights is possible
- Prior to mass comparison, the robot automatically selects and prepares the groups of weights required for dissemination of mass
- The weight grippers are designed so that any weight shapes, such as wire and leaf weights as well as knob, cylindrical and disk weights can be handled efficiently
- overlapping electrical weighing ranges
- PC inclusive