ME Micro Balance
Specially designed for use in pharmaceutical laboratories and quality management systems.
Item no.: ME36S
Availability: On Request
This new ME36S microbalance features an exceptionally high weighing capacity of 31g and a readability of 1µg. The ME36S is designed for weighing the smallest sample quantities even in relatively heavy or bulky sample containers. The separate installation of weighing unit and display and/or electronic unit not only reduces thermal disturbances, but also delivers absolutely reliable weighing results. By virtue of its unique design, the ME36S display and weighing units are close enough for ideal operating convenience, with optimal spacing for ergonomic handling of microscopic sample quantities.
- Flexible draft shield system with three independently motorized draft shield elements for fully automatic, intuitive operating at the press of a key.
- Large, palm-activated keys with an intelligent learning function for user-friendly operation of the draft shield.
- Removable key-board
- Backlit, graphical display for consistently bright weight readouts.
- Text prompts in plain English (and your choice of other languages) guide you quickly and confidently in configuring the balance.
- The SQmin function displays the minimum allowable sample weight in accordance with the United States Pharmacopeia (can be activated by Sartorius Service).
- S.U.R.E. function for dynamic display of the uncertainty of measurement and process accuracy in accordance with German Calibration Service (DAkkS) standards for continuous monitoring during all weighing routines (this function is activated by Sartorius Service).
- isoCAL: fully automatic calibration/adjustment function with memory for calibration records.
- 14 built-in application programs as standard features, such as differential weighing program for up to 999 samples, statistical evaluation, calculation of weights using a definable factor or equation, air density determination.
Minimum sample weight acc. to USP (typical)5 mg
Weighing capacity31 g
AdjustmentInternal automatic (isoCAL)
DisplayWhite LED backlit graphic
Data InterfaceRS232C bidirectional plus printer
Weighing pan diameter⌀ 30 mm
Linear Range IndicatorYes
ISO/GLP Compliant PrintoutYes, in conjunction with optional Sartorius printer or PC