Laboratory and Bioprocess Equipment Maintenance and Contracts
Optimal operation and protection against downtimes
All leading quality management systems (like GMP, GLP and ISO) require regular maintenance. Customers who perform applications in any industry must set up and maintain a written maintenance policy for all laboratory equipment.
Our service technicians are well-versed in your equipment and are trained to check functionality and the overall condition. If necessary, they will replace consumables and, when possible, repair the device on-site.
Preventive Maintenance Services
- Visual inspection of equipment for signs of any damage
- Function testing of system components
- Calibration (if applicable)
- Equipment test run
- Exchange of parts subject to wear (if applicable)
- Written maintenance report provided
- Software updates
We are happy to advise you on further, product-specific details. Please view the relevant datasheets for product specific details and services.
Maintenance contracts provide peace of mind
It is worthwhile to have a maintenance contract for all of your precision devices and systems. This way, you won’t miss a single maintenance interval, and you benefit from high quality results and process reliability, while reducing the possibility of unforeseen downtime. Incidentally, customers with a maintenance contract have a direct contact person who is able quickly assist in an emergency and have detailed knowledge of your equipment and systems. Together, we will create a service plan tailored to your needs and your equipment.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Coverage of all maintenance intervals to maximize instrument or system uptimes
- Maximize longevity of your equipment
- Productivity, profitability, and risk minimization
- Quality assurance and GLP | GMP requirements
- Protection against unexpected costs by planning reliability