Incucyte® Organoid Analysis Software Module (Cat. No. 9600-0034)
The Incucyte® Organoid Analysis Software Module enables automated acquisition and label-free analysis of organoids embedded in Matrigel®.
Characterize the differentiation and maturation of organoid cultures in 24- or 48- well plates and assess treatment effects on organoid growth in 96-well microplates. Module available for Incucyte® SX5, S3, SX1 Live-Cell Analysis Systems.
Incucyte® Organoid Analysis Software Overview
The Incucyte® Organoid Analysis Software Module enables kinetic acquisition and objective assessment of organoids within a physiologically relevant environment.
The integration of optimized protocols and Incucyte® software enables you to standardize your entire organoid workflow, from generation, maintenance and analysis, using imaged-based, label-free measurements. Characterize and assess organoid maturation and morphology during cell culture and probe the effects of treatments through unbiased assessment of size, count and morphology.
The Incucyte® Organoid Analysis Software automatically locates and analyses organoids, providing powerful insight into morphology, size and count.
Incucyte® Organoid Analysis Software Features
Make informed decisions about organoid culture status, growth or death with the Incucyte®️ Organoid Analysis Software Module, automating your Organoid workflow to make data-driven decisions in real time.
- Automatically locate and analyze organoids embedded in Matrigel
- Visualize differentiation, maturation (24-, 48-well plates) or death (96-well plates) of organoids, up to 6 plates in parallel
- Test and select organoid culture conditions or evaluate drug treatments using label-free, quantitative data
- Monitor all wells in your organoid assay plate continuously for days, weeks or months
Process images of every well with user-friendly guided interface (A) and assess experimental conditions using Incucyte® vessel view (B). Integrated kinetic analysis shows powerful insight for the characterization of advanced cell models (C).
Characterize Organoid Cultures with Fully Integrated Kinetic Analysis
- Evaluate growth conditions with kinetic analysis and multiple label-free metrics
- Define analysis parameters and easily apply across all selected time points, wells and multiple experiments
- Generate publication ready graphs, microplate graphs, and movies and to improve productivity, throughput and collaboration
Derive meaningful data using validated protocol over multiple tissue samples and integrated analysis tools to visualize changes of morphology to exemplify differences in organoid culture.
Quantify Organoid Growth/ Death using Label-free Analysis
Automatically track organoids embedded in Matrigel®
Perform real-time, multiparametric analysis of organoid growth and death to better predict physiological therapeutic outcomes
Improve efficiency and reproducibility of workflows using 96-well plate assay format
Study organoid growth and death and standardize the analysis of organoids embedded in Matrigel® over time, to generate reproducible, physiological relevant data.