Flow Cytometry Reagents for Antibody Characterization
Validated iQue® Cell and Bead-Based Kits allow you to get actionable data from less sample, all in a fraction of the time of conventional assays. These unique competition assay kits are no-wash, no-dilution to provide a streamlined workflow with minimal hands-on preparation.
Available iQue® Cell and Bead-Based Kits include:
iQue® Human IgG Titer and Viability Kit
The only multiplexed assay to enable simultaneous reporting of IgG quantity, cell number and cell viability in each well of cell line production screening plates. These metrics enable the precise calculation of the IgG quantity per cell and per viable cell to profile cell productivity.
iQue® Mouse IgG Type and Titer Kit
Multiplex, high throughput, no-wash assay that enables the simultaneous measurement of 4 mouse IgG isotypes, the mouse IgG quantity for each isotype, cell number and cell viability from each well of the screening plates.
iQue® Human IgG Titer & Viability Kit
The only solution that correlates IgG quantitation per cell with cell health and growth readouts in a single, cost-effective competition assay using IgG-capture beads, IgG fluorescent competing antibody, and a cell viability stain.
Clone productivity ranking with more relevant data—Balancing IgG concentration, cell density, IgG quantitation per cell, and cell viability are crucial to selecting the optimal clones.
- Correlates IqG titer-per-cell with cell health and cell growth readouts in a single IgG competition immunoassay that measures cells and secreted protein
- Provides pertinent data for clone selection—IgG concentration, IgG quantitation per cell, IgG quantitation per viable cell, cell density, and viability
- Eliminates the need to analyze and correlate data from multiple assays on multiple platforms with disparate readouts
- Enables a wide titer detection range-0.6 ug/mL to 20,000 ug/mL of IgG
- Delivers sample to answer in 80 minutes—Assay setup in 60 minutes and acquisition in 20 minutes from a 384-well plate with instantaneous analysis from a single software package—iQue ForeCyt® Software
Cell Membrane Integrity (R/Red) Dye
iQue Screener PLUS
iQue Screener PLUS/iQue 3
1 x 384 well
5 x 384 wells
20 x 384 wells
50 x 384 wells
iQue® Mouse IgG Type and Titer Kit
The Mouse IgG Type and Titer kit is a multiplexed, competition formatted assay to identify and quantify mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, and IgG3. It is a no wash, no sample dilution assay that measures both cells and beads and provides these significant advantages over traditional methods:
- IgG isotype identification — Guides the decision-making process by identifying monoclonal wells, thus reducing the number of cell sub-cloning steps while facilitating isotype-specific DNA primer sets rather than degenerate primers for cloning or sequencing of antibody variable regions.
- Precise total and isotype specific IgG quantification — Downstream confirmatory or functional assays benefit from normalizing the IgG concentration for all clones.
- Simultaneous measurement of cell count and cell viability — Identifies the cells healthy enough for the RNA extraction needed for PCR-mediated antibody cloning.
- Speed — Sample to actionable data workflow time—assay set up, incubation, read—under 100 minutes per 384 well plate. Real time analysis and visualization from one powerful software package: Forecyt.
- Results — Five endpoints from a single multiplexed, no-wash/no-dilution assay: IgG isotype identification, IgG quantity per isotype, total IgG secretion level, cell viability, and cell counts.
- Simplicity — Single Platform Assay Development and Data Acquisition eliminates the time and confusion of acquiring, analyzing and correlating data from multiple assays on multiple platforms.
- Precision — Isotyping facilitates specific primer design for superior PCR-mediated gene cloning. Cell quality criteria determine the best clones for RNA isolation.
Streamlined workflow means experiment set-up and data acquisition for this multiplex assay takes about 100 minutes—and that includes incubation.
iQue® Mouse IgG Type and Titer Workflow. Samples from hybridoma or B-cell cloning plates are directly transferred to the assay plate without an intermediate dilution step. Each assay well is seeded with four different types of capture beads, each with a specific affinity for a single IgG isotype. The IgG isotype in the sample will compete with the same FITC-labeled IgG isotype to bind to the capture bead. The IgG isotype quantity will be calculated from the isotype-specific standard curve. If cells are included in the assay well, a membrane integrity dye in the detection reagent will stain the membrane-compromised dead cells by DNA intercalation. After the addition of the detection reagent mixture and the capture beads to the samples and 60 minute incubation, the samples are acquired on the iQue Screener PLUS.
|Compatible with iQue3/iQue Screener PLUS VBR and BR configuration|
1 x 96 well
1 x 384 wells
5 x 384 wells