Digital Asset Management (DAM) Specialist
Sartorius is looking for a talented, ambitious Digital Asset Management (DAM) Specialist with experience in the B2B space. You will be hands-on and responsible for DAM strategy development & implementation for Sartorius' various business areas.
Sartorius is looking for a talented, ambitious Digital Asset Management (DAM) Specialist with experience in the B2B space. You will be hands-on and responsible for DAM strategy development & implementation for Sartorius' various business areas. In this role, you will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute strategies that will achieve significant growth, improving digital asset presentation. Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to champion the ever-changing digital landscape are mandatory.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Fix the missing and duplicate document issues that exist on the content management system, eShop, and the asset management system
- Work with product managers on search engine optimization (SEO) of DAM assets
- Represent the LPS for the implementation of features on the document asset management system
- Work with a cross-functional team to map documents and images to the product
- Enable governance of established naming conventions for documents & images
- Work with the design team to update/enhance documents and images
What will convince us:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, communications, media or a related field
- 2+ years' experience managing assets on DAM systems like Celum
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Understand digital asset management principles
- Understand SEO
- Excellent process and project management skills, secure prioritization and result orientation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
- We offer a comprehensive array of benefits which include: Paid Vacation (3 weeks), 7 sick days (eligible to carry over up to 30 days), 11 Corporate Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, Community Service Day, Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance, STD & LTD, 401k (with generous company match), Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness Program (in addition to other benefits).
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R23731
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Marketing
- Location Home Office United States of America (United States of America)