Job and Career Opportunities in Services
In Services you are one of the most important contacts to our customers, for example, as a service technician or field service specialist.
As a reliable consultant and a trusted advisor, you are on site when set-up, maintenance or training is required. Your sound knowledge of the customers' work processes and of our products is decisive for this. Through regular trainings you continuously strengthen your know-how and skills.
Roles in Services
- Field Service Engineer
- Field Service Technician
- Service Engineer
- Service Coordinator
- Technical Trainer
- and other positions
Find Your New Job in Services
Sorry, no results could be found for your search.
Our search tips for you:
- Make sure all search terms are spelled correctly.
- Try different kewords with the same meaning.
- Try general keywords.
- Try a different combination of filters.
What's Working In Services Like at Sartorius?
Always There for Our Customers
Learn more about the people in Services on the Sartorius Blog and read, how they work to connect customers to products.
What’s in It for You?
- Collaboration in international project teams with state-of-the art technologies
- Openness for your personal contribution, ideas and perspectives
- Attractive benefits for Field Service positions
- Professional training to support your growth and learning
- Strong purpose: be part of the solution in the fight against global diseases
- Regional and position-dependent benefits, such as company car for private use or rent allowance
That's What Your Colleagues Say
Norman Heidelberg, Service Technician, Germany
I enjoy personal interaction with so many different people and being able to independently plan and perform my work activities. The ever-changing tasks and challenges make my job exciting and rich in variety, and I also get a small sense of achievement when I have found the right solution and the customer is satisfied.
Shelly Ren, Head of Application Services, China
Sartorius is a great company for life science talents to bring innovative technologies to the biopharmaceutical industry. I deeply appreciate the open, flexible, encouraging working environment the company offers, helping me to make my career dream a reality. I am quite proud of my personal development as well as of the business goals and organizational development my team and I have achieved so far. And I’m very much looking forward to continuing this journey.