Content Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking a remote-based Content Marketing Manager for our Bioprocessing division. In this position, you will support the execution of our overarching content strategy including content in support of campaign development, web development, product launches, and global taxonomy. You will be a key partner to the parallel functions to ensure content efforts are optimized for the best possible outcomes onsite and offsite.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Create and manage high-quality content (text, video, animation, photo, website)
- Responsible for in the entire process starting from research, editorial management, editorial report to the approval and quality assurance / correction of marketing-relevant content
- Report corresponding KPIs
- Closely cooperate with the other marketing teams
- Improve www.sartorius.com content with a focus on driving improved lead generation and conversion
- Support the strategy behind retirement of acquired digital assets into www.sartorius.com
- Develop full customer journey mapping across the buyers journey with Supporting persona development and customer segmentation
- Interview stakeholders to extract key value propositions and benefit statements
- Develop and define content strategy and editorial calendars for key campaigns and product launches in collaboration with the broader marketing organization
- Conduct content audits to assess content readiness for campaigns, product launches and other marketing plans.
- Create content strategy proposals for various projects together with business stakeholders including various content formats such as print, digital, video etc.
- Manage projects, timelines and deliverables when working with agencies, vendors or internal copywriters on content development
- Development and implementation of workflows and tools for collection, preparation & presentation of content creation and updates
- Ensure alignment of owned content with brand guidelines
- Take initiative to Identify any process gaps or missed opportunities with respect to content and convert into an action plan with demonstrable results
- Measure, analyze and document performance of various content assets and adjust future content creation plans accordingly
What will convince us
- University degree in business administration, marketing, communications, media, journalism or a comparable field
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3-5 years on the agency and/or corporate side
- Proven performance against business KPIs with measurable cost vs benefit analysis
- Expert understanding of content
- Ability to interface with technical teams (IT) and business stakeholders (product management) to drive change/impact
- Excellent project and process management skills, with ability to manage timelines with clear prioritization
- Strong understanding of customer journey maps, customer segmentation concepts, and customer personas
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data & results to impact future content creation plans
- Experience with analytics platforms and bidding tools
- Demonstrated experience in developing content such as webinars, videos & animation scripts, journal publications, website content etc.
- Experience developing content supporting B2B, life science or biotech markets a plus
- Ability to develop a holistic media strategy in partnership with other paid media channels
- Experience working with and managing multiple agencies and vendors
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R11084
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Marketing
- Location Home Office United States of America (United States of America)