F7 - BioPAT® MFCS MVDA Modul
Who should attend: Users who will utilize BioPAT® MFCS MVDA module for process analysis.
In several cases, different critical process parameters (CPPs) areassumed to be independent of each other. Hence, processes are only analyzed in an univariant way. In fact, these parameters often influence one another and show a high correlation. Certain CPPs cannot be measured directly but rather result from a combi-nation of multiple parameters. To uncover these correlations, Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA) methods must be applied. Target of the training is to help you transforming raw data into valuable information and make decisions quickly and confidently.
- Basics in advanced data analysis
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Partial Least Square Regression (PLS)
- Simca-P 12 and MVDA Module
- Batch Modelling and Evaluation for improved process understanding
- Basis for advanced process control
There are no special classes required for this seminar
|Course date | venue:|
|Language of Instruction:||English|
|Course duration:||1 day|
|Begin first day:||09:00 am|
|End last day:||04:30 pm|
|Course fee:||500,- Euro (plus VAT)|