Optimal Protection Against Drafts and Electrostatic Charges
- Optimal protection against external influences guarantees the highest weighing accuracy
- High glass transparency panels guarantee outstanding visibility of the weighing pan and the surrounding working area
- Conductive coating on the glass panels reduces the influence of external electrostatic charges
- LED light in ultra-micro and micro balances allow fatigue-free work, even with the smallest sample sizes
- Cubis® II draft shields feature high mechanical stability
- Doors open effortlessly and glide smoothly and silently
All parts of the draft shield can be removed quickly and easily for thorough cleaning. In seconds, the balance will be ready again for your measurements.
The weighing pan is made of Titanium (for ultra-micro, micro, analytical and semi-micro balances) with the following characteristics:
- Highly resistant against corrosion, even with aggressive substances
- Reduces magnetic influences, a potential problem in high-resolution balances
For analytical and semi-micro models, the draft shield base plate is made of high-grade stainless steel.
For ultra-micro and micro models, the draft shield base plate is also made of titanium.
For cleaning, all doors of the draft shield can be disassembled in just a few steps, without compromising the stability of the entire unit.
Draft shield version