On-Demand Webinar: How Does the Revision of ISO 8655 Affect the Quality Control of My Pipettes?
Pipettes are a critical tool in pharmaceutical and diagnostic laboratories. As such, pipetting quality control is a critical factor in pipetting accuracy and the reliability of data generated in these laboratories.
The ISO 8655 standards are the official guides for all factors that affect the performance of pipettes, including calibration. On April 2022, the ISO 8655 guidelines made several changes to the calibration and testing of pipettes and dispensers. Understanding these changes is important in order to maintain pipetting protocols up to standards.
In this on-demand webinar, we will provide a detailed breakdown of these updates and explain how they will affect pipette calibration, pipette checking, and testing of equipment and related services. You will also learn about the main changes to tolerances, tip compatibility, alternative methods and balances used for pipette calibration.
- Document type: Webinar
- Watch time: 50 minutes
- General information about ISO 8655:2022
- Points to consider when calibrating & testing pipettes
- How to choose a compliant service provider
- Differences between reference and alternative methods
- Best practices for routine checking & maintenance
This Resource is Designed for:
- Lab Researchers
- Lab Technicians
- Pipette Users
- Lab Post Docs
- Quality control of pipettes
- Pipette Calibration and Testing
- Chemical Compatibility