Incucyte® Advanced Label-Free Classification Analysis Software Module (Cat. No. BA-04867)
Monitor adherent cell morphology changes objectively to determine live/dead cell counts or classify cells based on morphology via label-free multivariate analysis. Module requires Incucyte® Cell-By-Cell Analysis Software Module (Cat. No. 9600-0031)
The Incucyte® Advanced Label-Free Classification Analysis add-on for the Incucyte® Cell-by-Cell Analysis enables automated identification of cell morphology changes using label-free, integrated image acquisition, segmentation and multi-variate analysis of cell shape. Track biological changes using unbiased, smart defaults – opening up new possibilities in comparison of test results across experiments to:
- Classify cells automatically and label-free based on morphology
- Perform unbiased analysis of cell morphology
- Conduct label-free phenotypic screening
Capturing data-rich information without the use of fluorescent labels has never been easier!
Incucyte® Advanced Label-Free Classification Analysis Workflow
Incucyte® Advanced Label-Free Classification Analysis Workflow shows the steps required to run a label-free live/dead assay. Images are automatically acquired and segmented using the Incucyte® Cell-by-Cell Analysis Software Module. With the Incucyte® Advanced Label-Free Classification add-on, morphological features are obtained and a classifier is trained using live and dead control wells. This classifier is then applied to all wells and timepoints to achieve number and % live and dead cells per image.
Make informed decisions on morphological changes with ease analysis,
- Utilize integrated multivariate analysis and smart default settings for classifying morphological differences
- Track adherent cell populations kinetically and easily visualize changes in morphology
- Achieve consistent results with objective analysis using microplate formats, unlocking significant throughput
- Create and export data of from thousands of analyzed images with intuitive software