iQue Qbeads® Kits for Immunoassays
iQue Qbeads® is a family of reagents that enables capture of specific proteins on distinct bead types enabling multiplexed quantitation of cytokines, adhesion molecules, enzymes, growth factors receptors and more.
These kits have been developed and optimized for use on the iQue Screener platform to provide an integrated solution with unique benefits of fast time to results, microvolume-assays, high content, and lower cost. Qbeads kits are available in different sizes to suit your research needs.
Available iQue® Immunoassay Kits include:
iQue Qbeads® PlexScreen:
These are complete, custom-built ready-to-run kits that contain everything you need to run your assay. Each kit contains capture beads, detection reagent, standard proteins, buffers, and a template for analysis. We offer PlexScreen kits for human, mouse and rat secreted proteins.
iQue Qbeads® DevScreen:
These are capture beads that are built to help researchers analyze their unique or proprietary proteins of interest. There are two categories of DevScreen beads, with distinct surface chemistries.
iQue Qbeads® PlexScreen
The iQue Qbeads® PlexScreen family of reagents are custom built into complete ready-to-run kits. The kits consist of beads to capture human, mouse or rat secreted proteins, detection reagents, standard protein, buffers, and analysis templates. Each analyte has been validated in no-wash and 1-wash protocols.
- No wash protocol, just add and read for fast, easily automated workflow. See workflow diagram below.
- Custom-built to your order; we maximize your flexibility!
- Available for human, mouse, and rat secreted proteins including cytokines, chemokines, enzymes, and growth factors.
- Analyze up to 30 analytes simultaneously, with no reduction in analysis speed.
- Multiplex with other MultiCyt kits like Cell Membrane Integrity for richer content.
Build Your Custom Qbeads PlexScreen Kit
Qbeads PlexScreen is a family of reagents that uses immunochemistry to capture specific secreted proteins on distinct bead types. We offer beads for human, mouse and rat secreted proteins. Below is a list of analytes that can be screened.
iQue Qbeads® PlexScreen: Human Secreted Proteins
sCD154 (sCD40 Ligand)
CD178 (Fas Ligand)
CD121a (IL-1 RI)
CD121b (IL-1 RII)
iQue Qbeads® PlexScreen: Mouse Secreted Proteins
iQue Qbeads® Human Inflammation Panel Kit
Human Qbeads Inflammation Panel Kit allows the measurement of seven human cytokines and chemokines from either serum or in vitro samples. The cytokines/chemokines included are implicated in inflammatory responses to disease states including autoimmune diseases, chronic inflammation, and infections, including viral infections such as COVID-19.
Analytes offered in the Human Qbeads Inflammation Panel Kit include: Human Interferon gamma (IFNγ), Interleukin-2 (IL-2), Interleukin-6 (IL-6), CCL2 (MCP-1), CCL3 (MIP-1α), CXCL9 (MIG), and CXCL10 (IP-10).
- Pre-configured panel to quantify 7 compatible analytes simultaneously using only 10 μL of sample.
- Designed for high-throughput applications. Available in 384-well format.
- Flexibility to add compatible analytes from Qbeads portfolio, with no reduction in speed analysis.
- Easy to use kit-validated with 1-wash protocol.
|iQue Qbeads® Human Inflammation Panel Kit Ordering Information|
|Platform||Compatible with iQue® 3/iQue® Screener Plus – BR and VBR Configurations|
|Available Sizes||Catalog Numbers|
1 x 384 wells
5 x 384 wells
iQue Qbeads® DevScreen
The Qbeads DevScreen family are bead-based kits that provide you more flexibility to make your own bead-based multiplex assays. There are two types of DevScreen kits classified based on their surface chemistries:
iQue Qbeads® DevScreen SAv: These are streptavidin coated beads that can be used to screen with biotinylated targets. There are 5 different SAv-coated bead populations and these can be multiplexed with any of the analytes from the PlexScreen panel and with the DevScreen SH panel.
iQue Qbeads® DevScreen SH: These are beads derivatized with sulfhydryl groups. These beads offer a very flexible chemistry that can covalently bind a wide variety of molecules. There are 30 sulfhydryl beads and these can be multiplexed with Qbeads PlexScreen as well as Qbeads DevScreen SAv reagents.
- Available with streptavidin or sulfhydryl surface chemistries for flexibility in coating beads with molecules of interest.
- Plex up to 30 for higher content; fast analysis time is not effected by plex size.
- Multiplex with other MultiCyt kits including Qbeads PlexScreen kits for richer content.
Build Your Custom Qbeads DevScreen Kit
The iQue Qbeads® DevScreen family of reagents are “make your own” products that provide more flexibility in your assay. There are two types of DevScreen reagents named based on their surface chemistries.
iQue Qbeads® DevScreen: SAv (Streptavidin)
Description (1x384 wells)
QSAv2 & 4
QSAv2, 3 & 4
QSAv1, 2, 3 & 4
QSAv1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
iQue Qbeads® DevScreen: SH (Sulfhydryl)
Description (50x384 wells)