Single Cell Isolation
Understanding heterogeneity in a cell population can reveal a wealth of insight about cell fate and function. Isolating single cells for subsequent DNA, RNA or proteome analysis is critical in a range of research areas - particularly cancer research - where single-cell analysis can inform therapeutic decisions.
Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
- Isolate pure single tumor cells from liquid biopsies of any cancer type after enrichment and staining.
Isolation and Staining of Rare Single Cells
- Novel chip design separates, stains and isolates rare single cells without cell loss.
Fetal Cells (cbNIPT)
- Isolate pure, intact fetal cells from maternal blood with speed and precision.
Isolation of Sperm Cells
- Automatically detect and isolate single sperm cells for fingerprinting and other applications.
Isolation of a Precise Number of Cells
- Isolate the exact number of cells needed for high-quality spike-in reference in validation assays.
Protoplasts – Plant Cells
- Aspirate viable, intact plant cells for downstream assays such as RNA-analysis via single-cell RT-PCR.
Single Cell Heterogeneity Analysis
- Select target cells based on fluorescent markers and through distinct morphological features.
CRISPR Single-Cell Cloning
- Clone CRISPR-Cas9 edited cells and preserve cell viability using high-throughput, nanowell-based image verified cloning (HT-NIC).
Applications for Single Cell Isolation
Cell Line Development: A Perfect Fit, From Start to Finish
Cell line development with intelligent tools, services, and solutions for your unique needs.