MSC NutriStem® XF Medium
Faster growth rates and stronger cell yields
MSC NutriStem® XF Medium is a defined, serum-free, xeno-free culture medium designed for optimal growth and expansion of human mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (hMSC) derived from a variety of sources, including bone marrow (BM-MSC), adipose tissue (AT-MSC) and umbilical cord matrix (UC-MSC). MSC NutriStem® XF Medium supports long-term growth of hMSC while maintaining their self-renewal and multi-lineage differentiation potential.
hMSCs cultured in MSC NutriStem XF Medium show superior proliferation and self-renewal potential in comparison to serum-containing media and other commercial serum-free media. In addition, hMSCs maintain their proper fibroblast-like cell morphology, tri-lineage differentiation potential, and demonstrate normal hMSC marker profiles, and karyotypic stability over long-term culture.
- Serum-free, xeno-free, defined culture system
- Superior cell growth compared to serum-containing media
- Supports long-term growth and self-renewal of hMSCs from multiple sources
- Consistent, reliable MSC cultures
- Suitable for the harvest of high quality exosomes (EVs) for future clinical applications
- Eliminates the need to spend time and money pre-qualifying FBS lots
- Manufactured under cGMP
- FDA Drug Master File (DMF) available
Cells cultured in serum-containing medium do not require an adaptation phase when transitioning to serum-free MSC NutriStem® XF Medium.
The complete mesenchymal stem cell culture media consists of two components: MSC NutriStem® XF Basal Medium (05-200-1) and MSC NutriStem® XF Supplement Mix (05-201-1)
eShop Dynamic Attributes
Application AreaMesenchymal stromal cell culture
Phenol Red IndicatorWith Phenol Red