Sartoflow® 1000 Pilot-Scale Single-Use Tangential Flow Filtration System
Efficient and Scalable Single-Use TFF System With Automated Processes
The Sartoflow® 1000 single-use tangential flow filtration (SUTFF) system offers all of the controls and instrumentation for running fully automated ultrafiltration and diafiltration (UF|DF) processes for batch volumes of 20 to 200 L (200 g to 2.5 kg). The system is compact, has low hold-up volume and has the capacity to run cassette surface areas from 0.6 to 2.8 m² and hollow fiber modules from 0.13 to 5 m² filtration area (usable filter area is depending on filter type and process parameters).
Designed for efficiency in SUTFF applications, the system accommodates batches from 20 L up to 200 L
User-friendly process step editor simplifies automation
Single-use flow kit supports rapid changeout and cleanability, maximizing batch turnaround
Automated SUTFF Processing
The Sartoflow® 1000 system facilitates automated processing of monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and vaccines in batch volumes from 20 to 200 L.
A user-friendly smart system design simplifies automation of TFF process sequences with complete single-use flow kits incorporating all critical sensor and instrumentation technologies.
Simple, Intuitive Control Over Automation
The Sartoflow® 1000 system incorporates a process step editor with a simple and user-friendly interface for automating operations.
- Select transition points to advance process steps based on one or more parameters, such as conductivity, retentate volume, permeate volume and bag weight
- Use loop and jump functions to create selective step repetitions and enhance flexibility
- Generate batch reports for each step
Reduce Downtime Between Batches
Sartoflow® 1000 Flow kits allow for quick exchange between batches, minimizing cleaning or cleaning validation.
- Manufactured in a controlled environment (ISO 7 cleanroom, in operation according to ISO 14644) under an ISO 9001-certified quality system
- Components are tested for biocompatibility and USP<88> certified
- Components are EMA410/01 compliant and meet Rev3 TSE | BSE requirements
- Supplied double-bagged and irradiated with a minimum dose of 25 kGy
Learn More About Sartoflow® 1000
EMEA | Asia:
Conform to CFR21 Part 11
0.6 m2 – 2.8 m2 (flat sheet)
0.13 m2 - 5 m2 (hollow fiber)
10 L, 20 L or 100 L
Flow Rate / Pump Capacity - Recirculation
Flow range of 20-1,000 L/h
Flow Rate / Pump Capacity - Media Addition Pumps
6-600 L/h with 12.7 mm element
Minimum Recirculation Volume
1.2 L (with 20 L retentate bag)
Process Step Editor
Process Mode (Multi-Use / Single-Use)
4 bar | 58 psi
½" (1.27 cm) feed/retentate
Pressure, flow, conductivity, pH, temperature & UV
*usable filter area is depending on filter type and process parameters