Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC)
Hydrophobic interaction chromatography is used to separate molecules based on the differences of their surface hydrophobicity.
The HIC Membrane Can Be Used for the Removal Of:
- Host cell proteins
- Lipids, dyes, detergents and anti foam agents
- Leached chromatography ligands
Easy to Use:
- Plug and play devices from 0.08 ml to 5 l
- Can be used like a filter
- Flow rate up to 5 bed volumes/min
- Re-usable or disposable
Sartobind® Phenyl is a membrane used in hydrophobic interaction chromatography. It effectively reduces aggregates in flow-through mode and can be used for the capture of DNA/RNA based products.