Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC)
Hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC Chromatography) is used to separate molecules based on the differences of their surface hydrophobicity.
The HIC Membrane Can Be Used for the Removal Of:
- Host cell proteins
- Lipids, dyes, detergents and anti foam agents
- Leached chromatography ligands
Easy to Use:
- Plug and play devices from 0.08 ml to 5 l
- Can be used like a filter
- Flow rate up to 5 bed volumes/min
- Re-usable or disposable
Sartobind® Phenyl is a membrane used in hydrophobic interaction chromatography. It effectively reduces aggregates in flow-through mode and can be used for the capture of DNA/RNA based products.