Best engineered vacuum filtration devices
Sartolab® Vacuum Filtration Devices for clog free, trouble-free vacuum filtration
Sartolab® Vacuum Filtration Devices with 0.1 µm and 0.22 µm PES membranes are convenient filtration units for 150 mL to 1 L sample volume. Sartolab® RF as a complete system includes receiver flasks. Sartolab® BT is a bottle top filter without receiver flasks enabling customers to use their own receiver bottles and to expand the filtration capacity depending on the particle load of the filtered liquid by filling more than one receiver flask. Sartolab® 150V is a disposable vacuum filter with a pleated 0.22 µm PES membrane which is suitable for filtration of up to 15 L liquid.
- Sterile filter from 150 mL to 15 L of liquids
- Available with and w/o receiver flasks for ultimate in adaptability
- Versatile selection offers the best fit for your vacuum filtration needs
Media & Buffer Filters Maximize Flow and Reduce Denaturation!
Sartolab® Disposable Sterile Filter Systems and Bottle Top Filters
The Sartolab® Disposable Sterile Filter Systems and Bottle Top Filters are intended for the vacuum filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions. Their materials are virgin, heavy metal-free polystyrene or polyethylene with proven PES, polyethersulfone or SFCA surfactant free cellulose acetate membranes all sterilized and ready to use.
- Designed for aqueous solutions
- Tested for use in cell culture applications
- Available with & w/o receiver | storage bottle
- All units are sterilized by gamma irradiation
Filter 15L in 10 minutes, sterilely!
Sartorius Sartolab® 150v 0.2 μm disposable PES vacuum filtration unit
Sartolab® 150v is a disposable, sterile, ready-to- use, high-performance membrane filter capsule designed for large, aqueous, vacuum filtration needs. Sartolab®150v filter capsule’s unique pleated filter construction combined with the highly asymmetric pore structure of the PES membrane provides a filter that offers excellent flow rates with superior total throughput performance compared to competing disc products.
- Flow rate 1.5 L/min
- Filtration area 150 cm2
- Disposable, sterile & ready-to-use
- Validated according to HIMA and ASTM F-838-05 guidelines