Vacuum Filtration Units
Best Engineered Vacuum Filtration Units
Sartolab® RF | BT Vacuum Filtration Units for Trouble-Free Filtration
Sartolab® RF | BT vacuum filtration units with 0.1 µm PES, 0.22 µm PES and 0.45 CA membranes are convenient filtration units for 150 mL to 1 L sample volume. Sartolab® RF as a complete system includes receiver flasks. Sartolab® BT is a bottle top filter without receiver flasks enabling customers to use their own receiver bottles and to expand the filtration capacity depending on the particle load of the filtered liquid by filling more than one receiver flask.
- Very low protein binding membranes for best results
- Available with and w/o receiver flasks for ultimate in adaptability
- Versatile selection offers the best fit for your vacuum filtration needs
Filtration of 50 mL Samples in a Few Seconds
The Right Product for Care-Free Filtration of Small Volumes
Sartolab® RF 50 vacuum filtration units are single-use units designed for the filtration of sample volumes of up to 50 mL. They are available either with an asymmetric 0.22 or 0.45 µm polyethersulfone membrane that provides the fastest flow rates and ensures lowest protein binding as well as low extractables. The 0.22 µm version is ideal for sterile filtration of cell cultures, buffers and aqueous solutions; the 0.45 µm for clarification.
- Highest flow rates with a large filtration surface
- No loss of protein with low protein affinity membrane
- Low dead volume due to optimized membrane support
- Minimized risk of contamination with a complete ready-to-use unit
- Designed as standalone system, or for parallel filtration of up to 6 samples with Sartolab® MultiStation
Unique: Hands-free Filtration of Multiple Samples
Sartolab® MultiStation - for Parallel Filtration of up to 6 Samples
Sartolab® MultiStation is a stand uniquely designed to hold 1 to 6 vacuum filtration units, allowing simultaneous filtration of up to 6 samples. Easily install your vacuum filtration units in the MultiStation for quick and easy filtration without the need for installation of extra connectors and time-consuming stabilization of units. Sartolab® MultiStation works with the Sartolab® RF 50 vacuum filtration units for the filtration of < 50 mL samples.
- Hands-free filtration
- One single vacuum source enables simultaneous filtration of up to 6 samples
- Time-saving - no installation time for each filter unit before use