Vocational Training and Dual Study Program at Sartorius
In Germany, start your vocational training with one of the largest employers in the Göttingen and Kassel regions.
As a vocational trainee or a dual study program student, you will benefit from an innovative learning environment, international collaboration and promising future opportunities. At our sites in Göttingen and Guxhagen you can choose among 20 vocational occupations and five different dual-study programs.
Are you still attending school and looking for an opportunity for your school internship? Check our job search for current offers.
What you can expect from us
- Orientation phase at the start of training and job-specific training
- Internal lessons and specific exam preparation
- Participation in current projects and getting to know different departments and business areas
- Personal and professional training in regular workshops
- The best opportunities to successfully grow with us after you have earned your degree
- Global projects, international teams and familiy-like atmosphere at the same time
- Innovative learning and working environment with feel-good factor: modern Campus with meeting spaces for creative work, trainee workshop, restaurant and bistro
- Your own laptop for commercial and IT apprenticeships and dual students
- Parking in on-site garage, excellent connection to public transport
Find Your Vocational Training or Dual-Study Program (available in Germany)
Sorry, no results could be found for your search.
Our search tips for you:
- Make sure all search terms are spelled correctly.
- Try different kewords with the same meaning.
- Try general keywords.
- Try a different combination of filters.
Checklist for Your Online Job Application
- Personal cover letter
- Complete résumé (CV) in tabular form
- Grade certificates of the past two semesters
- Certificates, letters of recommendation and employer’s certificates on internships, vacation jobs, courses taken, etc. (if available)
We Are with You All the Way
Our vocational training team is at your side every step of the way and will happily answer any questions you may have.
Important note: Please send us your application using our job applicant portal only, as we cannot consider any emailed applications.