Vocational Training and Dual-Study Program at Sartorius
As a vocational trainee or a dual-study program student, you will benefit from an innovative learning environment, international collaboration and the best future opportunities. At our sites in Göttingen and Guxhagen, both in Germany, you can choose among 20 vocational occupations and five different dual-study programs.
Advantages You Can Expect
- Regular feedback and support on a trusted partner basis
- Active participation in live projects and familiarization with the diverse departments and their specialized areas
- Orientation phase lasting several days at the start and later targeted preparation to take your exams
- Personal and professional support through seminars and training courses
- The best opportunities to successfully grow with us after you have earned your degree
- Your own laptop for commercial apprenticeships: You will work with the most relevant up-to-date equipment
- Free WiFi on campus
- Feel-good factor: Break rooms featuring a theme, roof terrace, generously sized company cafeteria, bistro selling home-made ice cream
- Parking in on-site garage, good bus connections
Checklist for your online job application
- Personal cover letter
- Complete résumé (CV) in tabular form
- Grade certificates of the past two semesters
- Certificates, letters of recommendation and employer’s certificates on internships, vacation jobs, courses taken, etc. (if available)
What Drives Us: Better Health for More People
Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. The Bioprocess Solutions Division provides equipment and single-use products for the production of biopharmaceuticals. These medications and vaccines are manufactured with the help of living cells in complex, lengthy processes. By pioneering and constantly creating new technologies and solutions, Sartorius is doing its part to make the manufacture of medical drugs safer and more efficient.
The Lab Products & Services Division focuses on serving the needs of research laboratories and academic research institutes by providing them with innovative laboratory instruments such as laboratory balances, lab water purification systems and pipettes. These products support laboratories in their sophisticated studies, tests and analyses, helping lab staff to perform each step in a highly concentrated and meticulous manner.
Find Your Vocational Training or Dual-Study Program (available in Germany)
Sorry, no results could be found for your search.
Our search tips for you:
- Make sure all search terms are spelled correctly.
- Try different kewords with the same meaning.
- Try general keywords.
- Try a different combination of filters.
School Student Work Experience
You will obtain insights into the area of work that interests you while gaining an understanding of how an international business operates. This way, you can find out what fits your needs: A vocational degree or a university degree, work in an office or in the lab or in a technical area.
We Are with You All the Way
Our vocational training team will be at your side every step of the way and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Important note: Please send us your application using our job portal only as we cannot consider any emailed applications.