Sartorius Master Scholarship
Would you like to know how to put theory into practice when you complete your master’s degree? Do you need financial support so that you can completely concentrate on your studies? Then you‘ve come to the right place – Sartorius! Apply now for a scholarship – the Sartorius Scholarship Program – and get to know us better.
What you can look forward
- A monthly financial grant during the master’s program
- An internship or master’s thesis at Sartorius
- A personal mentor for one-on-one consultation regarding professional and personal development
- Networking with other scholarship holders and experts
- Good prospects for starting your career with us
- You have earned a bachelor‘s degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Chemistry, Bio-, Biomedical-, Chemical- or Electrical Engineering with good or excellent grades
- You are enrolled in a master‘s program in one of these fields at a German university, or intend to do so
- You would like to gain professional experience at an internationally leading provider of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment
- Your English skills are strong; experience in working or studying abroad is a plus
- You identify with our corporate values of sustainability, openness and enjoyment
You are welcome to submit your application directly via our home page by July 31. Your scholarship will start in the winter semester of the respective year (October 1 or, alternatively, November 1) for which you have been granted a scholarship.
- International working environment with a high degree of creative freedom
- Open and modern offices on our campus with university character
- Company canteen and café with ice cream parlor on the Sartorius Campus
- Working in a rapidly growing and globally active company
- Free parking spaces and discounted job ticket for public transport
Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. In fiscal 2019, the company earned sales revenue of some 1.83 billion euros. At the end of 2019, more than 9,000 people were employed at the Group’s approximately 60 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.
- Reference Number R3195
- Job Begin October 01, 2020
- Employment Mode Full time
- Functional Area Apprentices and Interns
- Location Goettingen (Germany)