Best of Immunity 2021: The Year’s Most Groundbreaking Immunology Research
Authors: Cell Press | Last updated: 12/09/2022
The journal Immunity, by Cell Press, publishes groundbreaking research in the field with a focus on new insights about immune responses in diseases like cancer, as well as basic human and animal model biology.
Every year, the journal publishes the year’s best and most innovative publications in immunology research in a special edition called Best of Immunity. Complete the form to get special access to this expertly curated selection of reviews, research articles, and advanced tools for immunology research.
- Document type: Journal
- Page count: 170
- Read time: Approx. 1 hours
- Deep spatial profiling of human COVID-19 brains
- SARS-CoV-2 naturalization escape mechanisms
- COVID-19 immune signatures
- Ex vivo phenotypes of SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells
This Resource is Designed for:
- Scientists, Lab technicians and Lab manager at Biopharma,/Pharma small Biotech & also large Academic institutions as well as university research centers, working on solutions for combat the COVID-19 pandemic.and further researches around infectious diseases
- Immune responses
- Human and animal model biology
- Diseases, like cancer research