Application Highlight: Vial and Flask Holders Lab Balances Save Time, Improve Workflow
Regular – and commonly used – laboratory items sometimes have irregular shapes. Conical tubes and round-bottomed flasks are often incorporated into quality control and analytical processes such as separation, titration and buffer preparation. Because of their special form, it can be difficult to place these vessels onto flat weighing pans.
Cubis® II Vial and Flask holders are specially designed weighing pans which enable ergonomic sample weighing directly into conical tubes, vessels and round-bottomed flasks, simplifying the process for sample and solution preparation. Using the Cubis® II Vial and Flask holder during weighing workflows improves general usability and results in quicker stabilization time and/or significantly better repeatability.
- Straightforward sample preparation
- Convenient usage
- Improved repeatibility
- High weighing accuracy
- High quality, non-corrosive titanium material
- Software-guided workflows with QApps
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Why is titanium an ideal material for weighing pans?
- Not only is titanium a high-quality material, it ensures the repeatability of results is not compromised by magnetic interference.